S.B.F. Challenge. . .September 14

Morning!

Today is:
walking and dance class. (which will probably involve getting in trouble because I haven't practiced. . .oops.)

Also, vits and water.

Happy workouts!:flowerforyou:

Replies

• lotusfromthemud
    lotusfromthemud Posts: 5,335 Member
    Morning!

Today is:
    walking and dance class. (which will probably involve getting in trouble because I haven't practiced. . .oops.)

Also, vits and water.

Happy workouts!:flowerforyou:
  • Carrie6o6
    Carrie6o6 Posts: 1,443 Member
    IM BACK!! :bigsmile: I weighed myself today and only gained 6lbs!! I was thinking more like 10lbs but I did kinda watched what I ate and I did do some work outs! It was fun!! I love the gym!! I wish we had one here!!

Today I just want to get back into the groove of things and get right back on track. Today I want to drink all my water and stay with in cals!
  • yoginimary
    yoginimary Posts: 6,783 Member
    I bet you didn't gain 6 lbs Carrie - it's probably an increase in salt or something.

Yesterday I made it to weights class and went for a leisurely walk. Today is a long bike ride with husband; we are trying for 20 miles. It may get too hot though. A cool front coming tonight!
  • cp005e
    cp005e Posts: 1,495 Member
    'Morning everyone. I ignored my Shred DVD AGAIN yesterday but I promise I will get back to it today.
    I did do my pushups and was very pleased to be able to do 20 in a row (and 81 overall!). And maybe a walk - it looks really nice out.
  • Hi ladies. Yesterday was alot of bike riding with my little one and not much else. Then the rain came in last night and just stopped. Today was alot of housework and a little baking. That pound loss I mentioned last week is still gone so I'm one pound away from my goal. Hopefully it won't take another month!
  • mechanicmom
    mechanicmom Posts: 5,695 Member
    Welcome back Carrie!
    Today I am feeling a bit worse than I was yesterday. I think that's due to ragweed. I am going to go out and work on my car this afternoon for a few hours. Not sure what I am going to do on it but there's lots to be done. I think more than anything I just want to hear it run again! lol
    I will get back to walking, possibly shredding, and doing my push ups tomorrow. See all of you then!
    Melissa
  • yoginimary
    yoginimary Posts: 6,783 Member
    Welcome back Carrie!
    Today I am feeling a bit worse than I was yesterday. I think that's due to ragweed. I am going to go out and work on my car this afternoon for a few hours. Not sure what I am going to do on it but there's lots to be done. I think more than anything I just want to hear it run again! lol
    I will get back to walking, possibly shredding, and doing my push ups tomorrow. See all of you then!
    Melissa

I get bad ragweed allergies too. I use Astelin nasal spray and it works wonders.
  • I get to add three hours of sweaty yard work to my exercise for today. It's extremely muggy here but there is alot to be done in my yard so out we went. The ragweed is getting to me too-might just try the Astelin Mary.