Northern Numpties vs Southern Softies Week 5 results

Options
Week 5 out of 8:

worldsbiggestloser.jpg

This week has been our least spectacular yet, but the biggest losers have been me, EllieMo and gowdiek who have all lost over 4lbs and mariababe who has lost 2.26% of her bodyweight...

The overall team winners for this week were...

THE SOUTHERN SOFTIES!!!!

who lost 0.58% of the team's weight this week, compared to the Northern Numpties' 0.51%...

Congratulations to us all and also to NuclearGIrl and dilemmadale86 who have entered the 'merely overweight' zone :)

Here's the table:

week5results.jpg

Well done, everyone!

Replies

• M_lifts
    M_lifts Posts: 2,224 Member
    Options
    Yay, go softies!!!!!
    8een a good week for me, ive tried not to go under 1100 cals, and have done some 'zigzag' of my calories. Im now down to 9st 4lbs which is the lowest I ahve been since 2007! I have another 4lbs to go, but i'll see when I get to it how I feel. Maybe i'll aim for 8st 10lbs. Im quite small only 5'2''. But for now im sooo pleased my hard work is paying off
  • backinthenines
    backinthenines Posts: 1,083 Member
    Options
    YAY!!!!!

FINALLY!!!! :drinker:

About bliddy time an all!!! Whoop whoop for the Southern Softies!!!! :bigsmile:
  • CarthagoDelendaEst
    Options
    Yay! Go Southern Softies.

Sorry for the 2nd maintain...this week it'll all come off...I'm changing up my diet so it is more nutritious, drinking more fluids and trying to burn 400 cals a day...which hopefully should equate to some weight loss come next Friday!

Well done everyone!
  • loushep
    loushep Posts: 191
    Options
    Well done softies and all those biggest losers. Big congrats to you Rosy :flowerforyou:
  • gillleeman
    gillleeman Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    Congratulations to the Biggest Losers and also Southern Softies...... you are all winners really :drinker: :flowerforyou: :happy: :happy: :happy:
  • queenmedusa
    queenmedusa Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Well done everyone - especially the rest of the softies. Sorry I didn't pull my weight (pun intended), I hope to do better but I'm nearing my goal weight so things are gonna slow down a bit.
  • Annerea
    Annerea Posts: 104
    Options
    Sorry Northerners - not only did I not help, I put on!! Will try harder next week.

Well done Southerners *mutters under breath*
  • EllieMo
    EllieMo Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Yay! I got a name-check!! Ooh, I feel all motivated now, I can't let my fellow Southern Softies down :)

Just measured myself, I've lost 2" off my waist since 27th Jan, and 1" from my chest. It's going, slowly but surely! :)
  • queenmedusa
    Options
    Good to know you're seeting the results in measurements too Ellie. I measured myself yesterday and I've lost an inch off my waist and hips in the last month so I'm well happy!
  • queenmedusa
    Options
    Good to know you're seeting the results in measurements too Ellie. I measured myself yesterday and I've lost an inch off my waist and hips in the last month so I'm well happy!
  • tracybewick
    Options
    Well done everyone!!!!

Ive been really inspired being part of this group and people are noticing a difference in me and its soo rewarding when people comment on how 'good' im looking.......

This week is going to be hard for me as like many others its half term holidays and i normally get to gym when my daughters at school, will have to try to make it on an evening as best i can.

Heres hoping a great weight loss week for everyone

tracy x
  • lushy20
    lushy20 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    well done softies. northerners what happened!! come on we can do it this week!! :)
    congrats to everyone who lost
  • Matt_S_1978
    Matt_S_1978 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Well done to the big losers this week. I am happy with a 1% total loss for the week. See if I can replicate this week with some big sessions down gym. Weekend away next week so doubt I'll be able to provide figures.

Well done to the Softies !!

What is the overall score 3-2 to Northern ??
  • mellissacase
    Options
    Congratulations everyone. Gutted I only lost 1 lb especially as I tried really hard this week :( I'm off work this week so will be doing exercise everyday to make sure I have a massive loss next Saturday!
  • Rosy67
    Rosy67 Posts: 282 Member
    Options

What is the overall score 3-2 to Northern ??

We called week 2 a draw, so it's Even Stevens....

The up to date results (% loss for each week) including all the people who checked in late so didn't get published on the table:

Numpties 1.34, 0.76, 0.59, 0.80, 0.55
    Softies 1.18, 0.75, 0.83, 0.38, 0.58

but Week 2 Numpties result was 0.75 if I used my pre-shower weight, rather than post shower lol. I reckon if it comes down to half a pound between teams, it's a draw!
  • JillyCornwall
    JillyCornwall Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    Congratulations to the Biggest Losers and also Southern Softies. lets go for it again this week....yeh...
  • vladikavkaz
    vladikavkaz Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    well done all... looking back at past weeks, a slow week is followed by a strong week, so here's hoping for all..

I've pretty much stayed the same for the last 3 weeks... I've got to lose something this week, right?
  • Rosy67
    Options
    well done all... looking back at past weeks, a slow week is followed by a strong week, so here's hoping for all..

I've pretty much stayed the same for the last 3 weeks... I've got to lose something this week, right?

If all else fails, send me your weight in kgs and I'll not translate it to lbs :laugh:
  • Rosy67
    Options
    Sorry about the delay...week 6 results here, cleverly called week 5 again because I'm not on top form after my birthday celebrations !

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/182343-northern-numpties-vs-southern-softies-week-5-results