What is P90X?

Options
Ok, so I've seen a lot of people on here talking about P90X and I've heard several people around town talking about it, but when I do searches on the internet, I'm not sure I'm finding the right thing. Is this a program you have to pay for? Is it a meal plan or an exercise plan? Is it really worth it?

Replies

• Melisha82
    Options
    It's a workout program and it doest cost! It's the best thing ever! If you look in my profile you'll see my b4 picture and my 30 day after picture and i still have 2 more phases to complete!
  • Bobcgirl8
    Bobcgirl8 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Where did you find it for free because everywhere I look it costs to order a package or something.
  • atlraine
    atlraine Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    It is a workout program that is very intense. My 17 year old bought it off of Craiglist for $60. I don't know if they have it for free. It really pushes you to go beyond what you ever exercised before. It works, my son really enjoyed it and it got him in shape for wrestling.

I on the other hand have not tried it. I am too scared to push my 40yr old body. LOL!:laugh:
  • atlraine
    atlraine Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    It's a workout program and it doest cost! It's the best thing ever! If you look in my profile you'll see my b4 picture and my 30 day after picture and i still have 2 more phases to complete!

I looked at your before and after P90x pics and YOU ROCK!! You look AMAZING! Great burn = POSITIVE Results for you! One day I will be able to do it. Just a little too scared to push my 40yr old body. :laugh:
  • loseit4good52
    Options
    I've never heard it was free....but if anyone knows where you can get it for free, I would love to know! :)
  • Mike523
    Mike523 Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    It is not free... If someone got it for free it's a pirated copy of it, or got it from a friend or something.

P90X is a pretty intense workout routine by Beachbody. It was created by Tony Horton and is very popular. It includes 12 different workout DVDs that you do on a set schedule, plus a nutrition plan and other accessories. It is a pretty advanced workout, mainly for people who are already in pretty good shape, who want to get ripped.

It costs about $120, plus shipping from Beackbody.

http://www.beachbody.com/product/p90x-what-you-get.do
  • CoachMikeF
    Options
    It's an amazing 90 day home workout program that I have completed twice. I'm also a Beachbody Coach. Check out my Facebook Page about P90X and read and watch my story. If you "like" my page and you purchase it through my online store, you will get FREE Recovery Drink samples:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Mike-Fuchs/183866498315675
  • mamagooskie
    mamagooskie Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    It's not free it usually costs around 130$ and you can get it online or at walmart, gnc, as seen on tv stores etc, it is an awesome workout plan. I am just about done my 2nd month and the results have been nice. It's something you can do over and over again as well as there is always room for improvement.

It comes with an eating plan as well and some people choose to use it others do not.

Totally worth the money!