Options
HI I wanted to say Hi. I am a mom of 3 trying to loose the rest of my baby weight. I have lost 45 lbs so far. I would like to lose another 5-10 lbs. Thanks for looking. :love:

Replies

• missida
    Options
    HI I wanted to say Hi. I am a mom of 3 trying to loose the rest of my baby weight. I have lost 45 lbs so far. I would like to lose another 5-10 lbs. Thanks for looking. :love:
  • TNTPete
    TNTPete Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    Hello!! Mother of three myself here trying to lose those last 5-10lbs.. sheesh apparently my body likes those pounds!! oh well, here's to success!:drinker:
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou:
  • GoGetterMom
    GoGetterMom Posts: 852 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I'm a mom to 4 and MFP newbie still. Hope you enjoy visiting with everyone here.... :flowerforyou:
  • Jackie_W
    Jackie_W Posts: 1,676 Member
    Options
    Welcome! :drinker:
    I'm a mom of 2 - and its taken me years to get up the willpower to lose weight - fluctuating from one size to another is no fun - and I've lived with it for 17 years ! Time to make a new start and lose the weight I accumilated over the years me thinks :wink:
  • Canelitas
    Options
    Welcome :flowerforyou:

45 lbs already....you're on a roll...Keep it Up! :drinker:
  • missida
    Options
    Thanks for the welcome. :heart:
  • MarineBugler
    Options
  • Fightslikeagirl
    Fightslikeagirl Posts: 16 Member
    Options
  • lyla29
    lyla29 Posts: 3,549 Member
    Options
    welcome:flowerforyou:
    I am a mother of 3 also and those last few pounds seem to be the hardest lol. good luck with your continued weightloss:smile: