10 minute trainer

missida
missida Posts: 21
edited September 19 in Fitness and Exercise
I have been running on the TM. But in addition I have been using the 10 minute trainers. Yeah you know the same guy who made p90x. It is so compact and it really gives a good work out. I do 2 of the tapes at once. I love the it. Maybe I am so out of shape but I really do feel it the next morning.

Anyone else have good results with this program?

Replies

• I have been running on the TM. But in addition I have been using the 10 minute trainers. Yeah you know the same guy who made p90x. It is so compact and it really gives a good work out. I do 2 of the tapes at once. I love the it. Maybe I am so out of shape but I really do feel it the next morning.

Anyone else have good results with this program?
  • faythe
    faythe Posts: 245
    I just saw an infomercial for this product today - is it worth purchasing? It seems to be a decent exercise program, but is it worth the money? I'm sorry that I don't have an answer for your question. :blushing:
  • jessmomof3
    jessmomof3 Posts: 4,590 Member
    I have them and they are good, quick workouts. My favorite is the ab workout, very through in 10 min and you really feel your abs the next day!! :bigsmile:

If you're looking for shorter workouts, they're great and you can also *stack* them and do more for a longer workout (do 3 in a row for 30 min ,etc).

Let me know if you have more questions, my website and email are in my profile. HTH!

Jess
  • lessertess
    lessertess Posts: 855 Member
    Thanks, I saw the info-mercial the other day and was wondering if they'd be worth the money. I'm excercising a lot but wanted to find something to just push me a little bit when I 'm away from the gym.
  • runnerdad
    runnerdad Posts: 2,081 Member
    I've been using the program for the past month, and they are intense work outs considering the time involved, and you can 'stack' them, doing 2-3 in a row if you have extra time. They will definitely push you if you 'bring it' to your work out. Worth the money for me because I don't get a lot of gym time.
    Tom
  • jessmomof3
    jessmomof3 Posts: 4,590 Member
    I've been using the program for the past month, and they are intense work outs considering the time involved, and you can 'stack' them, doing 2-3 in a row if you have extra time. They will definitely push you if you 'bring it' to your work out. Worth the money for me because I don't get a lot of gym time.
    Tom
    Glad to know that they're working for you, Tom! Tony packs a lot of workouts into those 10 minutes!!

Jess
  • psyknife
    psyknife Posts: 487 Member
    I enjoy them. A lot of times I'll use them as a second workout (or my main workout if I totally strapped for time).
  • Thanks everyone. I have been using them in addition to some TM time. So I am hoping to see some results soon.
  • jcat704
    jcat704 Posts: 4 Member
    I am trying to lose a couple of pounds have you done the 10 minute trainer and treadmill together. How are the results? Can you tell me if there is alot of kick boxing in the workouts?
This discussion has been closed.