dancing

Options
first off, I'm too exhausted to capitalize right now so dont hate.

so i went out with the girls from work to 'da club' and we danced to the dj. I havent danced in ages might I add. I've done the fast paced walking on the treadmill 30-45 mins,. but WOW! the dancing nearly killed me!

I was out of breath, couldnt do the moves i did in my 20's, nearly had an asthma attack and got a head ache. ugh. I know I need to exercise and i think i pused myself too hard, but it was a real wake up call.

I think dancing is the exercise i'd like to do most.

what's yours??.

Replies

• Lunarokra
    Lunarokra Posts: 855 Member
    Options
    Zumba is my fav. It's great cardio.

:glasses:
  • Ally_Clare
    Ally_Clare Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    Dancing is defs my favourite, as a kid i had been dancing for ten years, it's a fun workout!!
  • Cranergirl80
    Options
    The best!
  • cindy4mica
    cindy4mica Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    dancing - because even though it kicks your butt, it's fun and doesn't "feel" like exercise. :happy:
  • KourtneyLee
    KourtneyLee Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I absolutely love dancing. Since I am currently in my college years, I get to do a heck of a lot of it. There have definitely been times where I've danced so long that my legs have locked up-and while painful, the burn feels great. This is especially true when I where high heels to go out-who doesn't like the idea of getting a killer leg workout while having a blast with friends?

My other favorite workouts are anything to to with yoga or pilates. Love them both :)