new to Myfitnesspal

Options
hello pals

just joined earlier this week. I`m very excited about this site. I`m 54 and until I hit the big 50, I never had to worry too much about the scale. But in the last few years, the pounds have been slowly...but steadily creeping on. I only have about 10-12 lbs to lose, but I`m sure this site will really help getting started :)

Replies

• AHauff
    AHauff Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I just started this past week. I have about 30lbs to lose. Good luck. It is a good site! :smile:
  • rschmmidt
    Options
    I've learned a lot since being here. I started in January. The people here are very supportive. Welcome!
  • danyotennis
    Options
    Hi and thanks for the support.

I agree with you. I`ve only used the site for a week, but I love it. Not only the calorie counter, but everything elso too!

good luck on your quest
  • lalexanderfamily
    Options
    Hello. Even though I signed up on Friday, I really joined today. I am really hoping that this will help me "stay honest" and lose the weight,. I have about 50 pounds to lose. The website looks great and I hope they can get the kinks worked out so that I can access it on my blackberry too.
  • angie731
    Options
    i'm really motivated Now just want to stay that way. I started on thursday wish me well.:wink:
  • danyotennis
    Options
    Hi Angie

i`m sure you won`t regret joining in. I`ve only been at it 1 week and I really love it!

good going
  • judz46
    judz46 Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome - I've been on a month now and finding it the best thing ever...is so hard to drop the weight as we get older but it's happening for me.
  • danyotennis
    Options
    thanks Judy

By the way, I love your `smile` signature
  • ClaireMonique
    Options
    Hi there everyone, i am also new to myfitnesspal and am loving it already. Have gained 44 pound since a recent spinal fusion and i think this site is just what a need. :wink: