just dont know sometimes....

Options
sooo not motivated. havent been for about 2 weeeks. but i am still eating right...well trying to. Its been REALLY ruff. family, work...life its self...

Replies

• kookla33
    kookla33 Posts: 234
    Options
    I can totally relate! Hang in there and don't give up on your goals! Life would be more difficult and less rewarding if you didn't have them!
  • Natolee72
    Natolee72 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I know exactly what you mean!!! I am coming out in a wedding in May so when I don't want to exercise or I feel like eating something "bad" I think of myself in the dreaded bridesmaid dress and that snaps me back into reality :grumble: Find something that works for you and good luck!!! Big Hugs!!! Hang in there!!! :flowerforyou:
  • SexyRed66
    Options
    Ditto....I have been feeling the same these past two weeks...I am going try harder next week to push everything out of my mind that is causing me to slack off...And begin all over.
  • thefreemans28
    thefreemans28 Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry :-( But I think we all get like this sometimes. I think the best thing you can do for yourself is set a goal. Make it tangible. That way, when you reach it, you will feel great about yourself and want to continue working towards another goal! For example, I set a goal to run a 5k in May. I committed to it with a friend so that I can't back out! I have never in my life been a runner, but I knew that running and training for this 5k would only help my weight loss and make me workout! It's a win-win situation!

Also, try to remember why you started your weight loss journey in the first place. Maybe get a pair of jeans or something that will fit when you reach your goal so you see them every day!
  • thefreemans28
    thefreemans28 Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    double post
  • LeeKetty1176
    LeeKetty1176 Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    you have to stay positive !!!! positive things happen to positive people !!!!!!

come on hang in there !!!! you know you can !!!!!!!!
  • ashers1819
    Options
    You should join one of the groups that are running a Biggest Loser style competition. I agree with the earlier posts that goals that are short term are what you need.

Good luck x
  • Stina_Marie13
    Stina_Marie13 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    thank you all so much for your kind words. i gotta get back on track and do whats right. for me and my kids. and that is to set goals and stick to them.

i appreciate it...thx again :)