Mum's 50th...

Options
For m mum's 50th this year I reall want to spoilt her, we're taking her out for a meal, but also I want to get her 50 presents.

Trouble is, we're not rolling in money! Anyone got any ideas for cheap/cheerful and thoughtful gifts?

Thanks!

Replies

• Dhinkson
    Dhinkson Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    As a Mom of 3 and close to 50 myself, I would love to hear from my kids. A letter from each telling about great memories, why they love me or just funny remembrances. I see and talk to my children all the time but something written down that I could look at often would be priceless!!!
  • EaglesFan521
    EaglesFan521 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Make like a cute little memory jar, and fill it with 50 pieces of paper that have a memory that you have! Cheap, thoughtful and she can always go back to look at it!
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    If you live near her you can make 50 homemade coupons good for various chores or activities you can do for her throughout the year. Examples would be "This coupon is good for a day of cleaning your house" or "This coupon is good for a day of doing your laundry" or "This coupon is good for mowing your yard". Something like that.