YouTube Video Blogging! Check me OUT!

SkinnyCate
SkinnyCate Posts: 116
edited September 24 in Motivation and Support
Heyyyy everyone!!

Where's my vloggers at?! Hehe I have to say I'm SUPER proud that I uploaded another video to my YouTube channel -- I feel SO odd speaking to a camera but OH WELL! It will be more fun once I get some viewers maybe?! Spread the word please!

xoxo

Cate

Weight Loss DIary update #2!! -- http://www.youtube.com/user/SkinnyCate

Replies

• sexygenius
    sexygenius Posts: 1,078 Member
    loved your video, as always...I'm a subscriber :) keep it up!!!!
    I will eventually do my own...but i have to clean my room first lol
  • sandysula
    sandysula Posts: 2 Member
    Hi Cate! Just watched your second video blog!! I'm so super proud of you and I like your new "mindful eating" saying - you're absolutly right, you can eat/drink anything, we just have to budget for it! Keep up the fantastic work - love ya!!!!
  • loved your video, as always...I'm a subscriber :) keep it up!!!!
    I will eventually do my own...but i have to clean my room first lol

Thanks lady!!! Haha yess wellll I made a video first and NOW I'm cleaning. :) Gotta get it done either way!! Thanks for subscribing!! xo
  • Hi Cate! Just watched your second video blog!! I'm so super proud of you and I like your new "mindful eating" saying - you're absolutly right, you can eat/drink anything, we just have to budget for it! Keep up the fantastic work - love ya!!!!

Thanks mom! :) I love that we can still be a part of each others weight loss journey even though we are on opposite side of the country! Love you lots xo
This discussion has been closed.