Hello From TX

Options
Greetings.

Today is a New Day. I hold myself accountable for all that occurs within my control. I have the power to say no and not feel as though I have let someone down. I am taking charge for my own well being- not at the expense of others but to the benefit of all that can feed off my positive VIBES.

Today I begin to be the Mother, Wife, and Friend that I know I am. No hidden angers or guilt.

The Golden Rule Rocks.

:blushing:
Ok... with that off my chest. I really am a easy going person. So far I have very few fat free or low fat/ Calorie recipies so I will be visiting the forum often to gather new ideas.

Replies

• SkyDuchess
    SkyDuchess Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Greetings.

Today is a New Day. I hold myself accountable for all that occurs within my control. I have the power to say no and not feel as though I have let someone down. I am taking charge for my own well being- not at the expense of others but to the benefit of all that can feed off my positive VIBES.

Today I begin to be the Mother, Wife, and Friend that I know I am. No hidden angers or guilt.

The Golden Rule Rocks.

:blushing:
    Ok... with that off my chest. I really am a easy going person. So far I have very few fat free or low fat/ Calorie recipies so I will be visiting the forum often to gather new ideas.
  • mrsjo79
    mrsjo79 Posts: 123
    Options
    Welcome:flowerforyou:
  • deanea
    deanea Posts: 1,437
    Options
    :smile:
  • ztbetts
    ztbetts Posts: 36
    Options
    Welcome!!!! :flowerforyou: