Jillians 30 day shred

Options
I am getting ready to start this and I was wondering what people do.

Do you do level 1 for one day and then level 2 the next day, level 3 the next day and then repeat starting at level 1?

Or do you do level 1 until you feel you are ready to move up?

Replies

• xHelloQuincyx
    xHelloQuincyx Posts: 884 Member
    Options
    each lvl is a week
  • scd78
    scd78 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I beleive someone told me you do Level 1 for 10 days, Level 2 for 10, etc... I am on day 5 today. It is a butt kicker, but I notice differences! Expect it to be tough...enjoy!
  • bubblylady
    Options
    Ok thank you very much! I want to do it right, and no better way to do that than ask people that might know the answer. :)
  • bex22mcn
    Options
    Hi! I have just ordered my copy, waiting patiently for the postman to deliver it...wish he would get a wriggle on! I have done some research in preparation and as far as I gather you do level 1 for 10 days, level 2 for 10 days then level 3 for 10 - after which you will miraculously be shredded to a mere slip of your former self! Good luck with it. If you like, you could add me and we can do it together (well with me a couple of days behind as I am expecting my DVD on mon/ tuesday!
  • krisvtx8777
    Options
    I'm on week two but alternating level 1&2 till I feel confident I can do all of level 2.
  • jconner491
    Options
    I'm starting Level 2 tomorrow...have been doing Level 1 for 10 days. I tried to do Level 2 a few days ago...I managed to make it through, but there is a HUGE difference between Levels 1 & 2. I fully expect to have to alternate the two workouts for a few days just to try to survive! BUT I have to say I've already lost several inches from various places. It's definitely working!
  • jellyfishjen
    jellyfishjen Posts: 1,787 Member
    Options
    I am now on day 16 of the 30 day challenge. I stayed on level 1 for 14 days, before I felt ready to move up. Some have done Level 1 for the 30 days, it is an individual thing, do what you can manage. I started just after christmas with doing a day here and there, building up till I was ready to try and do 30 days. Many take a day break now and then as well. I am challenging myself to do 30 days straight, not only is it hard and your body gets tired and sore, I have to work hard on managing my day to make sure I fit it in time wise.