Hey everyone,

Options
Hello i'm Quincy.

Just started myfitnesspal. I'm nervous because i am a teenager and i need to lose weight. Needing some support. thanks guys.

Replies

• K3LLYSU3
    K3LLYSU3 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    good luck!You can do this, its a great site with lots of support! Feel free to add me if you would like!! Im Kelly & I live in New York
  • father5
    Options
    Hi, Quincy. You will do great!
  • karo224
    karo224 Posts: 292
    Options
    Hi Quincy,
    Welcome and good luck with your journey...I have not been a teenager in quite a while LOL! but please feel free to add me as a friend and we can support each other. The great thing is you can post and find other teenagers out there also. It is very comendable that you are working on this now.....I know how hard it can be; to need to loose weight as a teenager...I have struggled with my weight since junior high. Best of luck.
  • RocketsGirl75
    Options
    Hello i'm Quincy.

Just started myfitnesspal. I'm nervous because i am a teenager and i need to lose weight. Needing some support. thanks guys.

I think it is awesome that you have started already! I wish that I would have had the courage to do this when I was a teenager! I would have had a lot less to lose but I am doing it now. There are lots of people on here to support you so don't worry about that!! Good Luck!
  • shellywelly123
    shellywelly123 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    hey and welcome :smile: good luck with your journey and feel free to add me as a friend
  • alucas11
    Options
    Hi, welcome... feel free to add me, i'm pretty new to the site too, its really nice to have some friends for support and motivation.
    good luck !
  • lwells611
    Options
    Welcome!!