my opinion

Options
:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: I love shakeology. I feel bad that there are alot of people spamming and slamming what i feel is the best thing that could have ever come in to my life. I love it. and I hope that everyone out there finds whats good for them

Replies

• SarahRuth♥
    SarahRuth♥ Posts: 609 Member
    Options
    Everyone needs to find what works for them. If you like it, if it works for you, and if you'll stick with it... more power to ya.

I don't think it's right for people to criticize others here, whether it's their workout routines, their eating habits, or their attitude... we're all supposed to be here to support and encourage each other, and just because someone is doing things differently than you doesn't mean it's wrong and it certainly doesn't deserve to be slammed just because it's not for you.
  • mzenzer
    mzenzer Posts: 503 Member
    Options
    I love it too! I've been trying different shake concoctions for the last 20 years and it's by far the overall most beneficial shake I've ever used. It's the only thing I have for breakfast now, except I add raw cashews, more goji berries, raw chocolate and honey, and a cup of almond milk and water. Yummmmmy.
  • Grokette
    Grokette Posts: 3,330 Member
    Options
    I am a very clean eater and I think Shakeology is Great also!!
  • jamaka1
    jamaka1 Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    its a shame that ppl take things personal, i agree with another post that we're here 4 support & there's no need to be bashers bc we dont agree; to each his own, and what doesn't work for 1 might work for another. Let us all support each other:bigsmile:
  • cindy4mica
    cindy4mica Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    ok, i'm ignorant. what is shakeology?
  • toberlili
    Options

lol, your not ignorant, its a meal relacement/supplement shake, that taste like heaven. almost all people love it, but because of how some people chose to market it, it made some people bash it:ohwell:
    but like the others said, to each his own:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • cindy4mica
    Options

lol, your not ignorant, its a meal relacement/supplement shake, that taste like heaven. almost all people love it, but because of how some people chose to market it, it made some people bash it:ohwell:
    but like the others said, to each his own:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

hmmmm i'm intrigued. i tried slimfast, however, not only is it "gas in a can" (ok, tmi. lol), but i'm not fully satisfied and end up eating something anyway. is there a website?
  • cindy4mica
    Options
    ok, i looked up the link you sent me - oh MY that stuff's expensive! i wish they sold single packets to try to see if i even like it. and i don't like that they keep sending it to you and charging your card every month - i'm one of those who would forget to cancel it. has it worked for anyone? do they taste good? are they filling?