super supplements weight loss formulas

Options
So I have made up my mind i wanted to start taking a weight loss pill from super supplements. has anyone tried anything from that store that works i was thinking i might try slim quick.

Replies

• megpiemac12
    Options
    Ok to start out, I do not like to take anything that my body does not need. I did want something natural that would give me a little energy and possibly curb my appitite. So, I did some research. I have been taking quick trim...extreme burn. I have to say, honestly, it does just what I need it to. I know there are complaints about it, and I have heard some good things as well. I feel like I have more energy, have been sleeping better, and curbs my app so I don't want to keep munching. I know everyone is different, but honestly, I don't care if it helps me loose more weight, because it actually just makes me feel better.
  • mmellor
    mmellor Posts: 146
    Options
    I read a post yesterday where someone had suggested OxyElite Pro...I had never heard of it but I went online and checked it out and it seems to be getting good reviews - you could check that out?
  • hummzz
    hummzz Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    I went to GNC over the weekend and they recommended OxyElite. I came home did the research and it seemed to be a good choice. I bought it and have been taking it for 3 days now. Its on sale right now. Its kinda costly and they have it locked up in the store so I believe that it is very potent. It doesn't give me the jitters nor does it have a severe crash.

On day 3 of me taking it I've lost 1 lb. I hope to keep this trend. I only decided to take it because I plateaued. So I decided I will take it one month then lay off a month and continue that so my body doesn't get use to it.

On an additional note...don't stop doing your part though. Keep within your calories and keep exercising because the pills only help take off the weight. We have to change the way we eat and think about food in order for us to keep it off!
  • shorty2021
    Options
    I am a mom an lately i feel so tired during my work outs so im looking for something to give me energy but also that exstra boost twards weight loss :)
  • kjensen15
    kjensen15 Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    I went to GNC over the weekend and they recommended OxyElite. I came home did the research and it seemed to be a good choice. I bought it and have been taking it for 3 days now. Its on sale right now. Its kinda costly and they have it locked up in the store so I believe that it is very potent. It doesn't give me the jitters nor does it have a severe crash.

On day 3 of me taking it I've lost 1 lb. I hope to keep this trend. I only decided to take it because I plateaued. So I decided I will take it one month then lay off a month and continue that so my body doesn't get use to it.

On an additional note...don't stop doing your part though. Keep within your calories and keep exercising because the pills only help take off the weight. We have to change the way we eat and think about food in order for us to keep it off!

I took it for about 3 weeks. At first I really liked it. I didn't have the jitters or problems sleeping like I have wiht some of the other pills I have tried. But the third week it started making me really sick to my stomach, so bad that I vomitted twice after working out. It also started keeping me up at night.
  • anubis609
    anubis609 Posts: 3,966 Member
    Options

I took it for about 3 weeks. At first I really liked it. I didn't have the jitters or problems sleeping like I have wiht some of the other pills I have tried. But the third week it started making me really sick to my stomach, so bad that I vomitted twice after working out. It also started keeping me up at night.

Oh wow...that sounds like a really good batch of ice. For fear of a triggering relapse, I, myself, wouldn't wanna get it.
  • hummzz
    hummzz Posts: 384 Member
    Options

Thanks for the heads up! I will keep an eye out for anything strange or bad feelings.
  • toberlili
    Options
    you would want a natural energy, not chemical. there are healthier things out there. My freind started taking a supplement that helps and is natural and not harmful, i will find out the name a give it to you.
  • angrabb
    Options
    I've been taking the recommended dosage and alternating OxyElites with another pill every 4 weeks. I absolutely LOVE them. They not only give you energy to work out, but they keep your body warm (thermogenic) to burn calories all day long. If you are getting sick you aren't drinking enough water. I drink ungodly amounts of water. I lost 21 lbs with them before I started MFP. My roommate has lost 110 lbs and he swears by them.... Highly recommended.

Oh and about the sleeping problem... I only take my 2 pills in the morning and skip the afternoon pill. You shouldn't be drinking any caffeine with them!!!!! They most definitely will make you sick if you do.