Good Sports Bras???

Options
I have a really hard time keeping the girls under control when I am working out... There are often times when I am running or interval training that I find myself holding back because they are moving too much. I have to double up on sports bras for every workout, and it totally takes a toll on my traps - they are always sore! I have even thought about using a tensor bandage to wrap them up before I work out.

Any ideas or recommendations of really spectacular sports bras??

Replies

• kirstinlee
    kirstinlee Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Bump... I have this same problem!
  • brittanymonster
    Options
    Bump for interest. My boobies will often FALL OUT due to crappy elastic in the bands. Thank goodness I work out at home...
  • ItsOn130
    ItsOn130 Posts: 269
    Options
    I have the same problem as well! I use my regular bra under my sports bra! So annoying!
  • amstein18
    Options
    Check out this website..... http://www.titlenine.com/category/bounce/sports-bras-sport-support-clothing.do?nType=3

I myself use the "wired and ready for action" and I've heard others on this site say how great the "last resort sports bra" is!

I was a 36DDD when I started losing weight (have since dropped down to a 36DD) so I can DEFINITELY relate to how you're feeling. I highly recommend that site :)
    & i always wear two! usually a heavy duty one underneath a simple one from Target or somewhere.. when you have huge boobies there really is no way around it.
  • CakeFit21
    CakeFit21 Posts: 2,521 Member
    Options
    ENELL!!!
  • mrau719
    mrau719 Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    I found a website called movingcomfort.com that has some great looking bras. I usually wear a regular bra under a cheap sports bra and it suucks! I'm ordering one from this website..you are able to put in bra size and what kind of activities you are wanting to do..low impact vs high impact and it brings you up a list of bras for you.
  • asdawkins
    Options
    bought a champion brand one over the weekend from Kohl's. I am sure size is a great factor here, mine is a 36b. I used this morning and it felt great, made me realize how badly I needed a new one. They had several different styles and supports
  • tmarie1213
    tmarie1213 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I got my favorite at Lucy. If there isn't a store near where you live, go to www.lucy.com
  • delilah514
    delilah514 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    I use an Under Armour one that I got a ****'s Sporting Goods. They are kinda pricey, but work really well. At least for me anyway. I know it is different for everyone depending on cup size and all.
  • houlee
    houlee Posts: 60
    Options
    Lululemon Ta Ta Tamer bras are pretty good although they are kinda expensive, tend to run small, only go up to 38DD.
  • delilah514
    delilah514 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    ok that is just funny the name of the store is stared out for being a bad word. LOL.
  • stephanielynn76
    stephanielynn76 Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    I looooooove these: http://www.onehanesplace.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/product__10151_-1_11001_16102_13596
    I actually purchased several 36C's and was loving them... then I lost weight. Now they don't fit me anymore. :( My little booblits don't fill them up anymore. Now I've gotta get some more and of course I'll be getting the same ones just in a smaller size. ;)
  • brandi16
    Options
    I use two bras. My 'under' bra is the Champion Double Dry® Action Tech® Sports Bra. They have tons of colors. MOST of the time, you can get them for only $10 at Ross or Marshall's...otherwise, the cost can be around $30 or more.

My 'outer' bras are Champion Double Dry® Shiny Seamless Sports Bra...They seem to help keep mine in place when I work out and I am a 34DD...was a 36E....
  • claire0928
    claire0928 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I agree with Karencakes. I love Enell bras! It's tight and almost hard to put on but the girls don't move an inch! I can run, jump, do just about anything. Definitely recommend them!
  • foreverjade
    foreverjade Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Thanks for all the ideas, I will definitely check out all those sites!! I knew there had to be a lot of us out there with jiggling problems! haha. I am desperately looking for a sports bra that I can wear without having to double up! I just bought 4 new Kalyx ones - marathon and cross trainers, haven't tried them out yet though.

Quick notes on my faves:
    Lululemon marathon bra - the only one I have ever bought that I could wear by itself, but they stopped making it!!
    New Balance - I think they may be running bras - but straps are adjustable and hooks to tighten up under the chest. I just find that the straps are too thin and cut into your traps and make them sore.

Worst support ever? Nike and Adidas. Even the high impact ones :(
  • MaysMom
    MaysMom Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Are any of these listed in plus sizes? I need a 44DD and am having a hard time finding one that works!
  • bstamps12
    bstamps12 Posts: 1,184
    Options
    I will only wear Under Armour sports bras! I LOVE them! Kinda pricey but I have managed to find them on clearance from time to time at various sports and outdoors stores. (I don't get the kind with the built-in cups)
  • Jenn1254
    Jenn1254 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    BUMP
  • CakeFit21
    CakeFit21 Posts: 2,521 Member
    Options
    Are any of these listed in plus sizes? I need a 44DD and am having a hard time finding one that works!

the ENELL bras go into the larger sizes, I know they also do custom orders. I have a friend who wears an Enell bra and I believe she is a size GG. Let me tell you, the girls do not move during running, jumping jacks- anything! I would say go to a specialty bra shop, that's where I found this sports bra. It is expensive, but I know people who wear two bras and to me that works out to be the same price. I wear mine every day and it shows no sign of stretching out. Only the paint is chipping off on the hooks. I've had mine for 9 months now.