My thighs no longer touch!!!!

Options
Ok, so granted, it's by like a millimeter, and possibly less than that. BUT, they no longer touch when I stand straight! I know it's not a huge deal, but I'm SO excited!!!!! No more rubbing holes in my pants, lol!!!! (well, my pants will still touch for awhile I guess, but my thighs don't!). So excited!

Replies

• Lisabrownnc
    Options
    Hey, it's the small things in life to acknowledge. Congrats.
  • Heather75
    Heather75 Posts: 3,386 Member
    Options
    NICE!
  • erzille
    erzille Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    Congrats!...I can't wait until I can say the same!:flowerforyou:
  • sundinsgurl
    sundinsgurl Posts: 1,157 Member
    Options
    thats awesome!! That is one thing that always bugged me too
  • 1horseygirl1
    1horseygirl1 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    wahoo! I think mine have touched since I was at primary school LOL. Good on you :)
  • cjfoster
    Options
    congrats! I wanna know had that feels too. I'm so happy for you!:happy: :happy:
  • MrsFoster18
    MrsFoster18 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    How exciting!! Celebrate these successes! Can't wait to say the same has happened to me! :D
  • chanstriste13
    chanstriste13 Posts: 3,277 Member
    Options
    coolness! keep rocking it out - i would love to have that happen! eventually....it'll happen.
  • anorton45
    Options
    awesome!!!!!
  • erinkelly2
    erinkelly2 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!!!! That is something I am working on now. :)
  • EecakYelsom17
    Options
    I'm waiting for that! Ah I know what u mean.... Jeans don't last long!
  • loganaw
    loganaw Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    i remember when i first got a thigh gap :) its still small but HEY, IT COUNTS. congrats!
  • utah_angel1971
    Options
    lol congrats its those little things. I remember when i started on my medications for my PCOS and i started losing weight. i looked in the mirror one day and got all excited i could see space between my arms and my waist lol there was light at the end of that tunnel LOL. its those little things that make every day of exercise and calorie counting worth it...congrats.
  • EckcellentRN
    EckcellentRN Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Great job :)
  • Ms_Natalie
    Ms_Natalie Posts: 1,030 Member
    Options
    Great job!!

Hey, these little things are the things we need to push us along! :flowerforyou:
  • silveryflutterby
    Options
    hey i think it's a big deal! i can't wait until i can say that...if ever!!! ;)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!