In need of your mantras... help...

Options
In need of your mantras, quotes, those things you say to yourselves to get you through the day. To stop you for reaching for that cookie. To remind you why you're doing this and to remind you that you can do it. Because I'm having a hard time staying on track. Maybe I need to post them on my fridge, on my mirror, in my pocket! Help! x

Replies

• rschmmidt
    Options
    Me too!
  • bassetthree
    bassetthree Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    My mantra - I deserve to be healthy and happy AND.... so do you! You owe it to yourself to quit dragging around the unhealthy baggage. You will feel so much better. There are literally thousands of people here who are proof positive of that. Here's to achieving your goals!!
  • hooah_mj
    hooah_mj Posts: 1,004 Member
    Options
    "Be Still"

Recently, and thx to my wonderful PiYo and BodyPump instructor, "Hollow"

As of 2011, and thx to McKnight "heavy *kitten* weights" ... has really changed my outcome:tongue:

mj
  • gt45891
    Options
    I live in the "now", not yesterday or tomorrow. For what I think and do in the "now" affects my weight NOW.
  • TeenaMarina
    TeenaMarina Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    thank you! good to know there are people out there.
  • JessDanielle
    Options
    "Nothing is going to taste as good as skinny will feel" Do i really want to burn off that cookie too today? & I want to beat the obesity epidemic!! are thing i say to myself personally. :)