Not new but starting a new approach, will you support me?

Options
Hi, not new but starting again, FOR THE LAST TIME!! Have come to a life crossroads and need support from people who understand. Have a whole lotta weight to lose. Please be my mate :):flowerforyou:

Replies

• idahogirl71
    idahogirl71 Posts: 1,110 Member
    Options
    I definitely understand the crossroads in life, the having a lot of weight to lose, and the starting over again with a new approach. I have recently been all of the above ... well I still have a lot of weight to lose. Anyway, feel free to add me as a friend and weight loss buddy if you would like. I am here for the long-haul with a goal of losing 225 pounds. Best wishes to you on your new journey :)
  • marymoonpigUK
    Options
    Hi, be positive, you can do it!!!.. we all can, everyone supports everyone on here, i just love it, after tring to lose weight for so long this is the only time i have, with the help of MFP friends!!!
    Good luck huni.. :smile: :flowerforyou:
  • funnythunder
    Options
    Hey!

I will surely be your mate!! I have lots to lose too so we can be in it to win it!! lol

I've sent an add, but feel free to add me if any one else wants to! xx
  • feathers1981
    feathers1981 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Hi,

Me too, I am starting again for the last time!!

Good luck, you will do it esp if you make use of all the support on here :O)

Feel free to add me, would love some new weight loss buddies!!

Feathers x
  • kylamie
    Options
    Hi Guys
    Im semi new to the myfitnesspal site/app and would love to have some friends on here.
    my goal weightloss is 70kgs which would put me at the 120kg mark.
    i know 120 is still hufe but for me who started at 260 that would be a great accomplishment and id be able to live more than i do now :)
    Feel free to add me as i think encouragement and support from anyone helps!
    kylie
  • DenShort
    Options
    You can definately do it! Lots of luck and love and ask for all the support that you need! :)
  • kimberlyanneturner
    Options
    yeah!!! we can't do it alone, been there done that. glad to be there for you :):love::flowerforyou:
  • joeylu
    joeylu Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    I totally understand cross roades. I have infertility problems and was smacked in the face when months of shots and pills and nothing worked. Doctors keep saying lose weight lose weight and thats when i said what do i have to lose. I started focusing on dropping the weight and low and hold my body is responding positively. Im going to get skinny just to become pregnant and chubby...lol:wink:
  • jane77
    jane77 Posts: 489
    Options
    Hi first feel free to add me.
    I've been at this for awhile and I love to give support and info. I also like to inspire but I dont hold back either so since you asked for help....
    I checked out your page... No goals! no reasons! fill these things out be honest be upfront with yourself and everyone else open your diary! it is what it is and it helps people help you.. Good luck and best wishes for a healthier, happier you.