What Wii Games Do You Play?

Options
SueGeer
SueGeer Posts: 1,169 Member
If you look at my exercise diary, you can see that I am addicted to Step To The Beat (Walk It Out for USA):

http://www.dooyoo.co.uk/nintendo-wii-game/step-to-the-beat-wii/1476705/

What is your current fave?

Sue :smile: x

Replies

• Denise6914
    Options
    I'm excited to read the answers to this. I just got a Wii last week and I love it. I love Just Dance 2. So much fun and it is a great workout.
  • hyoung3
    hyoung3 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I've been using Wii Active for about a month and a half with a little Wii Fit Plus sprinkled in.

Wii Active workouts will really get ya sweating !!
  • jules270000
    Options
    hey i love thye biggest loser for the wii they are a good workout
  • alienblonde1
    alienblonde1 Posts: 749 Member
    Options
    Wii active 2. I am on the 9 week program now in my third week. Otherwise I like Wii Resort has a variety of games on it.
  • NoMoreThickyMickey
    Options
    I just have wii fit plus and I love the boxing on the sports game but the step it out (walk it game) and just dance sound like games I should look into....
  • justahorsen
    Options
    I use Active and sometimes throw in some "sports" ....I like boxing...I'm interested to see what others say as I would like to try some new ones and have heard good things about the "dance" ones....
  • FallenAingael
    Options
    Wii Fit Plus, Wii Sports Resort and My Fitness Coach. I cannot wait to get Zumba which is due out very soon. An American friend gave it wonderful reviews.
  • qtwells82
    Options
    I love Just dance 2
    and the Biggest Loser
  • Lisabackontrack
    Options
    I love the Biggest Loser game for Wii which I'm currently using daily. I also like Wii Fit Plus and Wii Resort. Anything to get myself moving!

Has anyone tried the Michael Jackson dance game? The ads on TV look like it would be good, but I haven't tried it yet.
  • james3302
    Options
    Rock Band 3 Expert mode on drums!
  • flossicle
    Options
    I love the boxing on Wii sports, but i also think the hula hooping on Wii fit is excellent too.. and the martial arts ones are fab for working on ya balance and core muscles.. my partner loves tennis (me n the dog have to stay well out his way) and as much as i like playing it i really am terrible @ it, he made pro in about 3 weeks? And is very smug about it too lol! However, considering how skinny he is i thrash him @ boxing? Wii is one of the best things we ever brought!
  • Kristie18
    Kristie18 Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    Wii cardio. I play for about 70+ minutes and burn over 400 calories.
  • peteloafer
    peteloafer Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    been using Wii Fit Plus for a month now doing fairly gentle stuff mostly yoga and some stretching and/or jogging.
    Will progress onto more demanding exercises as I get used to it.

We also use Wii Sports Resort for fun though not as useful in fitness terms.

We also have Donkey Kong Country which is terrific fun.

Pete

xx
  • lal73
    lal73 Posts: 116
    Options
    wii active 6 week challenge
  • ramseyrose
    ramseyrose Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    I love the Wii fit Plus especially boxing and I use hand weights in rhythm to the step class and I do some yogas & muscle exercises too. I have just ordered Zumba so cannot wait to try that. I may look into Biggest Loser too.
  • dmmsquared
    Options
    Love Just Dance 2 and my 4-year-old son likes to play that with me. Just recently got Zumba for the Wii and that is an awesome workout. I haven't been able to get past the beginner classes yet... lol.
  • wintervixen78
    wintervixen78 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    I have PS3 Move, I sold my Wii to get it:o) I play SingStar Dance. I lovvvvve to dance. Most of my activities are dancing, walking or housework.
  • deeanne22
    Options
    I am absolutely hooked on Wii EA Sports active and do at least 30 min workout every day,
    I also made up my own plan from the set exercises.

I am also hooked on Just Dance 2 and spent literally all night playing one weekend
  • autiemommy
    Options
    Just Dance 2 (the just sweat part)

ZUMBA (FAVE)

Gold's Gym Cardio Workout

EA Active
  • Denise6914
    Options
    Probably a dumb question, but I just bought the Wii and I was wondering if for the Biggest Loser and Active Games you have to have a balance board? It shows a pic of one on the boxes, but I'm hoping you don't need it.