hello everyone from ohio

Options
I'm new to this website. Just found this website by accident and it looked good. Im trying to lose 26 pounds by june....we'll see..haha. I just had my second baby 6 months ago and have been struggling to lose weight. I am in my 2nd week of quitting smoking also...so i have 2 changes going on at the same time. Im excited to try this website....good luck to all u guys out there....

kmier

Replies

• katherine30
    Options
    I'm new to this website. Just found this website by accident and it looked good. Im trying to lose 26 pounds by june....we'll see..haha. I just had my second baby 6 months ago and have been struggling to lose weight. I am in my 2nd week of quitting smoking also...so i have 2 changes going on at the same time. Im excited to try this website....good luck to all u guys out there....

kmier
  • Beth082485
    Options
    Where at in Ohio?
  • mildrede40
    Options
    Welcome:bigsmile:
  • katherine30
    Options
    shelby..ever heard of it?
  • icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    Options
    congrats on the little one and quitting the smoking. That is fantastic,
    Welcome and good luck to you:flowerforyou:
  • katherine30
    Options
    r u from ohio
  • katherine30
    Options
    thanks....its been tough
  • Cloe
    Cloe Posts: 435
    Options
    You can do this? Congrats on quiting smoking :flowerforyou: . I know it is tough. You will love the support from everyone here. It is great! Good luck and we all are good listners.:flowerforyou:
  • Beth082485
    Options
    shelby..ever heard of it?

Yes!!!! I went to college at Ashland University, so I am very familiar with Shelby!

I lived in Ohio all my life until July of 07. I moved to Erie PA for graduate school. I am originally from Perry Ohio up along the lake. Very small town about 30 minutes east of Cleveland.
  • walnut
    walnut Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Way to go with quitting smoking! It is such an empowering thing to do. You will feel great, and exercising will be so much easier. Welcome!
  • jessjess
    Options
    Hi!

I'm from Middletown, Ohio! Go Buckeyes!

Quitting smoking AND losing weight?! Those are 2 hard obstacles...but you can do it! Stay strong!!

-Jess
  • ksgirl
    ksgirl Posts: 14
    Options
    Hi and welcome.
    I think you are doing yourself a big favor by starting a healthy fitness program at the same time you quit smoking. I quit smoking (after 31 years of a 2pack a day habit) one year ago. Last Monday, on my 1 year anniversary, I started a fitness program to try to lose the 25 pounds I gained during that year.

I wish you all the very best in your attempt to live smoke free. Feel free to write to me anytime if you need encouragement. If I can quit smoking (don't know how many times I swore I never would), you can.

I'm in Kansas, so I'm just a hop, skip, and a jump away,
    Kelly
  • frazzelmama
    Options
    Hi! I'm from Piqua, Ohio....Congratulations on the new baby...my baby is 4 months old. I have 3 boys and my baby girl. I' moving on with a new phase in my life, lol..it seems like I've been pregnant for the past 7 years!! Now that my focus is on raising them, I knew I had to make a change...I came across this site by accident, too, and I hope it helps me lose what I want to lose....Good Luck to you, too....keep us posted!!
  • dancinlesh
    Options
    I see that this post is from quite a while ago. But I'm from Ohio. Centerville. It's near Dayton.
  • danilpn
    Options
    Hi im from Cleveland, Ohio and I just started on this site too!