I'm in.

Options
Got suckered into this by my wife. Just started to see how much I was really eating. When I realized I was putting away around 4500 calories a day...well, I started using the myfitnesspal app on my phone for real. I'm down 12 pounds so far and feel great!

Replies

• morganadk2_deleted
    morganadk2_deleted Posts: 1,696 Member
    Options
    welcome , good luck on your journey :~)
  • antredmond
    antredmond Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Well done to your wife!!!! It truly is a great site to motivate you in weight loss. I mean 4500 a day is a lot of calories buddy. Stick with the plan and you'll shed those unwanted pounds in no time. Best of luck
  • JeninBelgium
    JeninBelgium Posts: 804 Member
    Options
    well done! though I have to tell you that your profile picture of the cheese filled burger is killing me- though it is lunch time here so think I will eat and see if my resistance is better afterwards :-)
  • a_sumsion
    a_sumsion Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the welcome. I am really hoping this will help me be more healthy and have a little more energy for my little family. I couldn't keep up with my two young kids with all the crap I was eating. So far...so good.

@Jen: the pic is kind of a personal joke. I love a good burger. This stuffed steakhouse burger came out right when I started tracking my food intake, and even though I really, REALLY wanted to discover it's deliciousness I have refrained from doing so. I put the pic up to remind myself I can't really afford to eat that garbage anymore...:smile: