Hey would love some PAL Buddies

Options
Hey there! My name is Jennifer i have been on this site for 6 weeks i beleive. I am hitting a wall. And could really use some inspiration lol. I dont have many friends on my list and none of my friends actually want to stick with this and do it. SO i am attempting to do this alone. I would love to have more PAL buddies. If anyone is interested. I am in SC.. Thanks.

And good luck to everyone... :flowerforyou:

Replies

• Carcharzel
    Options
    I have one friend on this site, she actually introduced me to it!
    It's easy to lose motivation, that's why I've decided to start posting. Good luck to you!
  • Rcodling
    Options
    Hey Jennifer! My name is Ramona and I just started a few weeks ago. I did well the first week and then stopped. I need support as well. You hang in there and we will support each other. My goal is to stick with it at least 6 months to chart my eating and exercise habits and of course lose weight.
  • Kristie18
    Kristie18 Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I am Kristie. I am 34 married have 2 kids and just started making new friends on here. I need all the motivation I can get as well. Feel free to add me :)
  • chrisc31
    chrisc31 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    I love the support I get from my MFP friends! I'll send you a request! Good luck with your goals. I know you can do it! :)
  • hpsnickers1
    hpsnickers1 Posts: 2,783 Member
    Options
    Welcome! This is a great site for support. Check out a couple of links in my signature. Maybe it has something to do with why you are at a plateau.