I need a kick in the pants

Options
Ok everyone... go ahead and kick my tush. I haven't gone to the gym since Thursday, and haven't done my home workouts either. I've only done some walking around with our little one. No reason, just excuses.

Replies

• twooliver
    twooliver Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    Sounds like you are kicking yourself enough as it is....

Get back on and start riding...you know you can do this!
  • VezNo1
    VezNo1 Posts: 83
    Options
    Oooof, there you go one to help you out the door and to the gym!!
  • mummum2
    mummum2 Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    I'm kicking, HARRRRRRRRD, get back on, you can do this!
  • xstealth12x
    xstealth12x Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Haha! I think it was just that kind of week last week! Grab your shoes, get in the car and start driving to the gym, or walking, or however you get there. It's surprising how much better you feel once you get there!
  • peggyalex
    peggyalex Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Don't feel too bad! I haven't done anything since Friday and at this moment I still don't wanna! UGH!
  • VibrantStar
    VibrantStar Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I defintely need one too. We can do it!
  • smalltowngirl504
    Options
    We can get back to it together!!!!! Lets goo!!!!
  • OLP76
    OLP76 Posts: 768 Member
    Options
    Get off the computer and START right now...! :laugh:
  • erh2278
    Options
    no need to kick in the tush - just remember its nice to relax and not worry about food and/or gym but keep in mind how great you feel when you are working out! that feeling is far better and lasts longer than a few days of rest. You'll get back into it - I BELIEVE IN YOU!!!!
  • jane77
    jane77 Posts: 489
    Options
    You know the drill. Do you feel way better when you work out YESSSSSSS Do you have more energy when you workout YESSSSSSS
    Do you have a better attitude when you workout YESSSSSS
    What are you waiting for GO WORKOUT This is your life don't you want to be happy in it!
  • BeccaN
    Options
    Come on girl you can do it! Go to the gym and get out of the house and off your butt! (I am having the same issue!)
  • piccolarj
    piccolarj Posts: 488 Member
    Options
    I'm kicking with both feet!!! Don't do this to yourself after you've worked so hard to get where you are. Get off yo butt, get to the gym and stay an extra 15 mins each day this week to make up for lost time! MOVE THAT BOOTY NOW GIRL!!!! :)
  • 8bitcake
    Options
    Do 20 jumping jacks, right now. Maybe it'll motivate you.
  • AndyBee
    AndyBee Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Oooh! I love the 20 jumping jacks right now! Thanks everyone. I'm at work right now, but WILL go to the gym afterwards.