The SlimPossibles Forum

Options

Replies

• emkess
    emkess Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Hello slimpossibles! Accountability, motivation.. support. Love it all. Had a difficult week last couple of weeks. Once I finished my 9 week challenge on EA Active Sports I lost my motivation. I need another challenge. :)
  • boxedcow
    boxedcow Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I love that there are so many people that are trying to attain the same goal and can relate to the same struggles. It is nice to know that you are not alone! Accountability, and being able to see everyone's progress right on my phone gives me that extra boost to stay motivated and keep going.
  • PrettiStarLight
    PrettiStarLight Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi,

I'm new, (so be gentle ... tehe). Any tips or advice you can give?

-Star
  • leuce7
    Options
    It's great to know there are so many people out there facing the same journey and the same struggles, but it's having a place to list collective gains---or technically, losses :) ---that makes this group such a great motivator. Off to the gym now!
  • CynthiaCollin
    CynthiaCollin Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    We all know how hard losing weight is; the struggles, the ups and downs.....and in everyday life the people surrounding us don't necessarily know the hardships, the time and sweat we invest in losing weight. It is so nice to have somewhere to go that people actually care and understand. Friends and family no matter how supportive the are don't always want to hear about calories, exercises , struggles, accomplishments or our random stories in regards to this subject. Since it is something we deal with every morning when we wake up until the time we go to bed it is fantastic we have some place to go. The support MFP and the SlimPossibles provide is utterly amazing and I for one feel lucky:):happy:
  • cherrieruns
    cherrieruns Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    so, I think we now weigh in here (right). Anyway, I stayed the same this week. 180.2
  • folsom082512
    Options
    Tried to put my new elliptical together and it is missing a part! Now I have nowhere to workout because my old workout room is now the kids bedroom! I sure hope it come this week!
    CW: 168
    GW: 135
    I went the wrong way! It was a very stressful weekend, I need to get on the ball! I really want to get out of the 160s!!!!!
    Good luck everyone!
  • ThisAboveAll
    ThisAboveAll Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Mornin' everyone! Mondays are our weigh-in days, right? I'm 175.6 .. lost 1.2 pounds this week, hurray!!! I started the 30 Day Shred yesterday and am feeling just nicely sore today and ready for day two ;) Hope everyone had a successful week, and Happy Family Day to some of my fellow Canadians:happy:

p.s. hope your machine part comes today rudo79, how frustrating!
  • amy29fan
    amy29fan Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Current weight 160.6. I lost 2.2 this week.
  • bmbellamy
    bmbellamy Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Made it to 220 earlier this week. Yesterday had some rugged racquetball games with the hubby, so undoubtedly I am retaining a bit of water due to the exhausting work-out. I'm at 221 for now....but I'm getting that 1st goal of BELOW 220 before this upcoming week is over!!!!
  • marymoonpigUK
    Options
    :heart: its great!!!
  • bosanka
    bosanka Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    It looks great and it's easy functioning :) even i could find what i was looking for hehe - love it.

Will we be able to see a " chart " of all of us- the progress or something - like a table /chart of all of us and names- / every week's # ?

It would be nice to be able to see how everyone's doing - reading the posts is ok , but you can't really " see " everyone's progress

this is only a question/suggestion/wiss - if it is possible .. but don't understand me wrong everything you did so far is great
    thx for all the work and support
  • emkess
    emkess Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I entered my weight on the website as well.

CW: 165 - Yeah I lost one pound. Finally off 166. I started doing more cardio rather than circuit training. I think the change up in exercise helped.

Hope everyone has a good weigh in day.
  • peacemom
    peacemom Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I finally found the website...good luck all! :flowerforyou:
  • jenny1979x
    Options
    I'm down 2lb this week to 169.5
  • weightlossgrind
    weightlossgrind Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    looks like i finally broke that stinking Plateau!!!!! down to 170.6(analog scale) and 173.8 down from 178.2 on the digital...all in all its a loss!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • CynthiaCollin
    CynthiaCollin Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    Hello Everyone !

You are all doing a spectacular job ! What we are doing isn't easy and I applaud all your hard work !

Spring is just around the bend----You know what's great about that ....those with freezing cold winters and snow will soon be able to bring the exercise up to a new level....the outdoor one...lol......it is going to be a fabulous way to change it up.....walking, bking, rollerblading(my favorite), jogging, swimming, outdoor tennis....it is going to be fantastic ! I don't know about any of you but being inside all the time and doing my DVD's or going to the gym is getting a little stale...Awwwwwwwww....the srping will bring lots of hope and new challenges !

What is you goal for this summer ?

Cynthia
  • bosanka
    bosanka Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    I'm in this weight loss challange at my gym.. my goal was to lose 40 lbs in 12 weeks i was shooting for a 15 % loss to get the first prize- paid cruise 5 nighs for 2 and a 1000 $ - i don't care for the cruise part . i just want to win and the 1000 $ wouln't hurt .. my goal would be to use it for a personal trainer certification - that is my " long term " goal - i would love to be a personal trainer.. it's just something i know i'm good at i know i have it in me ..

but i have less than 40 days left *( weigh in is april 5 ) and i have barely lost 8 lbs ! it's not going quite as i have hoped .. starting tomorrow i'm stepping it up- even more- getting more serious/ food/ workout/ sleep !

I don't think about the summer yet- this is my first goal i have to worry about now- :)
  • leomentlines
    leomentlines Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    hi there.. this week i maintained - no weight loss this week :\ LW: 213.6, CW: 213.6
  • hayleyross
    Options
    Thanks for sending me the link to weigh in 
    Fell off the wagon last night and had food from the fish and chip shop!! Hardly slept cos felt bloated and full all night!! Grrr I'm so mad at myself!!! Gonna go on the treadmill today and try and burn as much of it off!!