Day 1

Options
:flowerforyou: I'm just starting with 'MyFitnessPal' today. I'm starting it, actually, for an online physical education class. However, fitness is a big part of my life, and I'm very interested to see how much my body really changes as I increase my cardio, weights, and adjust my diet throughout time.

Replies

• MattAxtell
    MattAxtell Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    My wife and I are starting today too... glad to see we are not alone! Welcome
  • mikeylikesit1177
    Options
    welcome you will love it
  • rakel80
    rakel80 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I love it!
  • vabheegaard
    Options
    You will love it!
  • alungj82
    Options
    im starting today to... this is the year where i will hit my targets... good luck all..
  • tjsusong
    tjsusong Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    This has been an incredible tool for me to use to help reach my goals. Instead of actually writing in a diary, I put all the info on MFP and viola! All my goals are shown to me!! AND, not to mention the online support from other friends and members!! ITS GREAT HERE!
  • Hotbysummer
    Options
    WeLcOmE!!!! I'm not too far ahead of ya! This site is an amazing tool! Good luck to you in your journey!!!! We will be here with bells on! =)
  • xHelloQuincyx
    xHelloQuincyx Posts: 884 Member
    Options
    i go to highschool online and
    for my fit and active lifestyle class
    this website comes in handy
    plus the exta bonus of loosing 9 lbs
  • NY2SC
    NY2SC Posts: 5
    Options
    Today is my first day... I didn't want to get caught up in the New Yr resolution trap.... I need all the encouragement I can get. and I hope that I can encourage somebody with any success I may have!!