Hi everyone!

Options
I started the myfitnesspal a while ago but have been off and on about doing it. Well today that is all going to change. My husband and I are on a mission to look and feel the way we want to about out bodies. I am not extremely overweight but would like to lose around 10 pounds just to feel more confident about myself. Hope this works!!

Replies

• ak21211
    ak21211 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Hello! i'm on a challenge with my husband too ... i'm still finding my way around here! x
  • MattAxtell
    MattAxtell Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Glad to be here and taking a stand against overeating finally!
  • BigBeaver
    BigBeaver Posts: 858 Member
    Options
    Welcome, this site is great for everything you want, and really helps with the lifestyle change and to lose the weight, plus lots of friends for motivation and support, so good luck!
  • Kelnurse
    Kelnurse Posts: 145
    Options
    Welcome back Maria! My hubby and I are also trying to get in better shape. I have a bit more weight then u to drop (30-40 lbs) but am excited to be on the journey :) It helps me stay accountable when I post my foods everyday. Good luck with dropping those few lbs, u'll be there in no time!!
    123456654321 Posts: 1,311 Member
    Options
    It will work if you stick to it and with only 10 or so pounds to lose you will be where you want in no time at all. Good luck!
  • tilee
    tilee Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Good Luck! I'm hoping to do the same>.