Small success

Options
I started this weight loss journey 5 weeks ago when my husband and I bought an elliptical machine. I finally decided it was time to lose the 60 lbs I need to to be healthy. At first it took everything in me to stay on for 15 minutes at a time without keeling over. Now I am proud to say that I can stay on for 30 minutes twice a day without feeling overly tired and at a faster pace! I am loving this new me!!!

Replies

• lazyamerz
    lazyamerz Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Congrats! I love the elliptical, too... Which machine did you buy?
  • tjsusong
    tjsusong Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    I think the elliptical is such a great calorie burner!!! I use it as my base cardio workout. I also run, but I've healing from an ACL injury and cant run that much right now! MFP is also a great tool for you to use!! Congrats on your success so far and keep up the good work!
  • loseit4ever
    loseit4ever Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Great achievement!! Way to stick with it and be successful! Congrats!
  • MelissaE27
    MelissaE27 Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    Thats awesome to hear! I love the elliptical. easy on the kness and time flies :)
  • mountainwoman98
    mountainwoman98 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Great job! I love my elliptical too. I also remember the days when I couldn't go for more than 5 or 10 minutes and thinking that I had just spent a large sum of money on a piece of equipment that I couldn't use. Now I go for an hour sometimes and feel sooo good when I look at the calories and carbs I have burned :bigsmile:
    Congratulations on your choice to be healthy and your success. :flowerforyou:
  • lorriefagan
    lorriefagan Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Congrats! I love the elliptical, too... Which machine did you buy?

We bought the Sole E35...and are extremely happy with it!!
  • lorriefagan
    Options
    Thanks...that is exactly the kind of support I am loving from this site...keeps me motivated!!
  • goatstew
    Options
    Great job! It's awesome that you stayed dedicated and are reaching your goal at such an amazing pace! Keep going!
  • lorriefagan
    Options
    Great job! It's awesome that you stayed dedicated and are reaching your goal at such an amazing pace! Keep going!

Thanks...I am almost finished the first cycle of the 17 Day Diet and loving it!! MFP has also really helped make me accountable to what I eat.
  • paleonard2011
    paleonard2011 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Way to go! I'm a slow start....gained 10 pounds back in last 2 years and now need to get them back off. Not really committed yet.
  • dmoses
    dmoses Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    I also upgraded to the Sole E35 and LOVE it! Isn't it great - so smooth!
  • misscristie
    misscristie Posts: 643 Member
    Options
    That is fantastic! Good for you!
  • lorriefagan
    Options
    I also upgraded to the Sole E35 and LOVE it! Isn't it great - so smooth!

Yes it very smooth. I love it! I have a mild problem with my left knee and it doesn't bother it at all.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!