Opinions on dvds of Leslie Sansone I'm considering

Options
Or if you have a personal fav not on here.

Leslie Sansone: Walk At Home - Walk Off 10 Pounds - 3 Mile Walk

Leslie Sansone: Walk Slim - Fast and Firm! 4 Really Big Miles (Full Frame

Leslie Sansone: Walk at Home - 3 Mile Slim & Sleek Walk (Full Frame)

Leslie Sansone:Walk at home- 5 day slim down.

Zoom |360° |Video Loading...Loading...Loading...

Recently Viewed Items

Clear this list
Recently Viewed Items
You don't have any recently viewed items

Leslie Sansone Walk At Home: 5 Day Slim Down

Zoom |360° |Video Loading...Loading...Loading...

Recently Viewed Items

Clear this list
Recently Viewed Items
You don't have any recently viewed items

Leslie Sansone Walk At Home: 5 Day Slim Down

Replies

• DawnOf1969
    DawnOf1969 Posts: 726 Member
    Options
    I have the 3-mile walk and I like it. I dont have the others. I have the walk & kick DVD by her too and like it a lot too.
  • megamom
    megamom Posts: 920 Member
    Options
    I have the 5 mile walk and use it at least once a week. I try to do something different every day.
  • Natural
    Natural Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    i've tried and recommend

Leslie Sansone: Walk At Home - Walk Off 10 Pounds - 3 Mile Walk

most of the time i do the 2 mile walk because all i have is 30 minutes. when i have a longer time to workout at home, i do the 45 minutes.

leslie's steps are very easy to learn and you don't spend a lot of time trying to catch up to her moves nor are you discouraged because you can't do them, but more time moving.

i also add weights to this program because i don't get much of a burn with just walking. my garmin said that my pace for the 2 mile walk was the equivalent to walking 2.7 mph.

i'm up for another workout today and may do the 3 mile walk. would be interested to see the pace on that one.

you can't go wrong with any of her dvds for an at home workout.
  • angievaughn
    angievaughn Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    I have her walking 3 miles fast....and that is what I started on...and I love it!! When I need an easy day of work out....I usually go to this one.

I also have her 3 miles boot camp....and I love it!!! It's the newest one for me!! She does the walking and strength training all in one......it is a higher impact then the walking because she does a boost with jogging for 60 seconds.......

Since I have not worked out in a long time....I started with her back in December......it is a work out but it does not seem so hard that you think to yourself....I can not do this!!!!

It's a great start........
  • mommy2halfdozen
    mommy2halfdozen Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    They are all great I like her 3 mile walk yourself slim and her walk away your abs.
  • LindaSueBakk
    LindaSueBakk Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    I have the 2 mile tape and the 3 mile tape. I like them a lot - really gets my heart rate up and since I lack coordination, they're really good! :-)