Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

70 lbs lost in 103 days!

Thank you MFP! I just passed the 70 lb milestone this morning after joining MFP on Nov 10th, and I tuly feel great, and ready to continue this jouney. I still have about 100 lbs to go, but I have found this weight loss process to be relatively painless. As I mentioned in previous logs, I was always skeptical and unable to follow the "no carb", "no this", "no that" diets because they weren't practical. Life throws you into all kinds of situations where you are exposed to bad foods, and keeping to those regimens was futile, and led me to give up. I've managed this loss through our annual holiday/birthday party marathon, and thanks to MFP, it has allowed me the flexibility to do this in a reasonable way. That said, I've cut out things like juices (try eating your juices instead), cut back comfort foods (pizza once a month), and has led me to read labels and research what I eat, in order to make better choices. I am now motivated to workout 4-5 times a week, where I am now focusing on calorie and fat burns. And I can't say enough about the MFP community who has been great. Thanks to my friends for the encouragement. My diary is open to anyone who wants to see it, just send me a "friend" request, and I'll add you on. (I find keeping the diary open holds me accountable to what I'm doing.) P.S. I know I had promised some pictures last blog, but I'm still looking for some recent "before" pictures - funny, I didn't have a lot of pictures of me taken last year :) Will post some pictures at my next milestone. Thxs all, SSG.

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!