Hi Everyone,

Options
Hi all,

I've been here about 2 weeks now, and didn't think i'd stick at it, but i have been and i am!

So far 17lbs down in 3 weeks, but my motivation is beggining to slip a little...

I would love to add some people to my friends list, just to help keep me motivated!!

Hi again!

x

Replies

• thefreemans28
    thefreemans28 Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    I think the best way to keep motivated is to add people to your friends, and then be active on this site! Seeing everyone's weight loss is an awesome motivator!
  • msthubbard
    Options
    How did you lose 17lbs. That is just amazing. I have been going up and down. I lose and then gain, lose and then gain. I just starting tracking my exercise and food intake using this program so I am excited. Please send me your tips.

Keep up the good work. You just motivated me to get up and go to the gym on lunch and get some cardio in today.
  • Charli666
    Options
    I think the best way to keep motivated is to add people to your friends, and then be active on this site! Seeing everyone's weight loss is an awesome motivator!

Thanks!
  • westwick1
    westwick1 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm looking for friends too so I will send you a request
  • Charli666
    Options
    How did you lose 17lbs. That is just amazing. I have been going up and down. I lose and then gain, lose and then gain. I just starting tracking my exercise and food intake using this program so I am excited. Please send me your tips.

Keep up the good work. You just motivated me to get up and go to the gym on lunch and get some cardio in today.

Thankyou - I've been pretty strict on my calorie and fat intake, so i'm doing 1,200-1,400 cal's per day and under 20g fat (some days under 30 as a treat).

Also been working out for at least 3-4 hours a week, the best thing i did was join here, and learn what was in food!!

I just hope i can stick to it now lol
  • Charli666
    Options
    Hi I'm looking for friends too so I will send you a request

=D
  • thefreemans28
    thefreemans28 Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    I think the key to the weight loss is definitely counting every calorie that goes into your mouth! Also, drink lots of water. Most of the time, if you think you are hungry, you are actually just dehydrated! So drink up and chances are your hunger will go away. Or, if you have trained your mind into eating at certain times or during certain occassions (like while watching your favorite sport or TV show) then try chewing a peice of gum instead. It's little things like that that end in a great weight loss!
  • Charli666
    Options
    I think the key to the weight loss is definitely counting every calorie that goes into your mouth! Also, drink lots of water. Most of the time, if you think you are hungry, you are actually just dehydrated! So drink up and chances are your hunger will go away. Or, if you have trained your mind into eating at certain times or during certain occassions (like while watching your favorite sport or TV show) then try chewing a peice of gum instead. It's little things like that that end in a great weight loss!

i definately agree with that!