thoughts on vitatops?

Options
I eat these every so often, always get a stomach ache later in the day. I like the chocolate flavors but I've heard they aren't as healthy as others-I would assume the higher sugar.
Anyone else eat them regularly?

Replies

• MissAnjy
    MissAnjy Posts: 2,480 Member
    Options
    I love them, but they are too expensive for me to eat regularly.
  • Happy_JoJo
    Happy_JoJo Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I like vitatops and have a couple every week or so. The only thing I don't like about them is the amount of sodium... Double chocolate is my favorite, and the new apple crumb is pretty tasty too. Corn and I do not get a long.... I find for the 100 calories they contain, they pack a lot of fiber and protein. just my opinion tho..
  • aproc
    aproc Posts: 1,033 Member
    Options
    I love them. I usually break them up a bit over a bowl of yogurt and cereal or granola for a filling breakfast. Just a bit pricey though..
  • krisvtx8777
    Options
    I usually split the orders I buy with a friend-we order them and they last us a while. Seems cheaper at the time when we split it. I have a bunch in my freezer. I wasn't totally crazy about the new pumpkin spice flavor, it tastes like it has pieces of apple inside it. So more like apple than pumpkin to me
  • MrDave
    Options
    All the VitaTops are 100 calories but each can vary slightly in sugar content. The Deep Chocolate and Raisin Bran for example have 11g, while the Apple Crumb and Banana Nut have 7g, the Pumpkin Spice has 8g and the Corn has 9g (all the nutritional info is on the site). There are also sugar-free flavors - Velvety Chocolate and Banana Nut.