Biggest Loser Show Reminder

Options
A new season starts tomorrow!

I had never really sat and watched the show personally until the last few episodes last season. I was hooked! Can't wait.

Replies

• SoupNazi
    SoupNazi Posts: 4,229 Member
    Options
    A new season starts tomorrow!

I had never really sat and watched the show personally until the last few episodes last season. I was hooked! Can't wait.
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Ohhh yayy! Thanks for reminding me. I knew it was soon. I watched the last two seasons and got hooked too! It helped keep me going! :wink: :laugh:
  • tanzmamma
    tanzmamma Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    Ohhh I can't wait! I hope i make it home in time though..... my son has football practice Tuesday & Thursday nights!
  • lina1131
    lina1131 Posts: 2,246 Member
    Options
    I. can. not. wait.
  • arjames82
    Options
    I am so excited that the new season is starting. I have been a fan since Season 2. For workout motivation, I record the episodes and then watch them on my portable DVD player while doing cardio.
  • yoginimary
    yoginimary Posts: 6,784 Member
    Options
    I like watching the show, but does anyone else feel depressed afterward? I know I cannot lose weight like they can, but there's this slight feeling of sadness in myself. Just wondered if I was alone in this.
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    I don't like how their gonna have families. I don't want to see kid's being voted off. :angry:
  • sunbug501
    Options
    can't wait for it to start!
  • blueenvy
    blueenvy Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I'm so glad the shows back. It always gives me hope that Losing weight is within reach. I always wonder how many hours a day they work out.

90571.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Calorie Counter
  • SoupNazi
    Options
    I don't like how their gonna have families. I don't want to see kid's being voted off. :angry:

No kidding?:noway:
  • sunbug501
    Options
    hey soup, did you guys have any damage from that crazy wind?!
  • Fab140
    Fab140 Posts: 1,976 Member
    Options
    o my.....it's going to be during 90210.....looks like I'll be switching back and forth!!!:laugh:
  • SoupNazi
    Options
    hey soup, did you guys have any damage from that crazy wind?!

Hey Jen! Your back!:happy:

Oh my...did we ever! We lucked out here at my house but we ended up with 60+ mph winds, power lines and trees down everywhere and (2) deaths in my county. Yikes.

How about you?
  • MargieM
    MargieM Posts: 2,248 Member
    Options
    Soup & Sunbug -
    We didn't get the horrible wind up here, but we got 11+ inches of rain over the weekend and are under flood warnings. :grumble: We were supposed to be at a festival all weekend, but after the rains on Saturday, they cancelled for Sunday. The park was already flooding....
  • GoGetterMom
    GoGetterMom Posts: 852 Member
    Options
    Never really watched B.L., what time & channel?
  • MargieM
    MargieM Posts: 2,248 Member
    Options
    Never really watched B.L., what time & channel?

8E/7C Tuesdays on NBC
  • VanessaC
    VanessaC Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    For those of you worried about kids being voted off, it will be ok. They are older children mostly in their 20s so they can handle it.
  • sunbug501
    Options
    lots of trees down....some power outages....it was crazy!

my bf lives in louisville, they still dont have power and probably wont for a few days...yuck!
  • SoupNazi
    Options
    Soup & Sunbug -
    We didn't get the horrible wind up here, but we got 11+ inches of rain over the weekend and are under flood warnings. :grumble: We were supposed to be at a festival all weekend, but after the rains on Saturday, they cancelled for Sunday. The park was already flooding....

Almost a foot of rain?:noway:

Uh oh....my electricity keeps going off.:frown:
  • tamazinglee
    tamazinglee Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    I like watching the show, but does anyone else feel depressed afterward? I know I cannot lose weight like they can, but there's this slight feeling of sadness in myself. Just wondered if I was alone in this.

I have been a fan since season 1. I can't wait for it to start.
    But sometimes I too get a little down when I watch. I think - how are they losing 10 pounds a week and I am struggling to get down 1 pound. But then I remember that they have so much support. Their food intake is being monitored. And they are working out like 6 hours a day. I'd lose a lot of weight too if I had that much free time in my life.