DAY ONE!

Options
Hi all! My name is Laura. I am 29 and the mother to a 2 year old miracle little girl who was born almost 3 months early! I still have not lost all of my baby weight so I am here to do so! Goal = 30 lbs! Look forward to visiting with some of you and helping each other stay on track! THANKS!

Replies

• stepphanie
    Options
    Hi I am new at this site too. I am looking for buddies to keep me motivated on my weight loss journey.
  • kdao
    kdao Posts: 265
    Options
    Welcome Laura! I am here losing baby weight too! Best of luck to you!
  • mcrouse1966
    Options
    Hello!! It's my Day 1. I thought I would just jump right in. It's just after lunch and I'm doing pretty good. I have to say though I do have trouble with drinking a lot of water. I know it's good for you but I would rather have nothing. I'm sure that's not good for you either. I am glad I found this website. Some of the stories on here have already motivated me. I hope I can stick with it. I am planning on being the younger fit grandmother :flowerforyou:
  • rmmattox34
    Options
    I just started here about a week ago. I do not have any friends yet but I love the site. I also need someone to help me stay on track. Good luck yall.
  • jmhunter84
    jmhunter84 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Welcome! You will love this sight! There is so much love and support on here! Good luck!
  • lilbylil
    lilbylil Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    good luck and welcome to you all. i'm also looking forward to making friends and giving and getting support too.
  • lauped1
    lauped1 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    First day! I have a wonderful 13 mos old who I am trying to get in shape for. Need to lose the weight that has been creeping on since high school. Am trying to get down to swimming suit weight for this summer. Going to celebrate the big 30 (a year late) with friends in Vegas and want to be able to sit by the pool without being embarrased.:smile:
  • anolan807
    anolan807 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I am a mother of a 2 year old as well still trying to lose the baby weight and then some.. I have been here for 30 days and love it! Feel free to add me!