HELLO!!!!

Options
Ok ...it has been FOREVER since I have posted on here!!! WOW!!

SO much has changed! In a good way! I've lost a total of 23 lbs so far...I started dating this AMAZING guy in July (Justin:bigsmile: )...and I got a promotion at work! :drinker: WOOHOO!!!

I feel bad for sort of falling off the face of the earth..but I guess it happens sometimes. Anyway, I have missed you all so much! I need updates!

OH...and I have a question....I've been burning around 500 or 600 calories on the elliptical everyday (i workout about 60 minutes)...and i'm having troubles eating the amount of calories mfp is telling me. It seems like I always come up about 200 or 300 calories short. Do you think this is a big deal? I want to keep trying to lose at least 2 lbs a week if I can and over the past couple weeks I have only lost 1 or so a week. Do you think this is because I'm not eating enough calories? Maybe I'm just slowing down some too...just wanted to get someone else's opinion! :happy:

Anyway, how's everyone?!?!

Replies

• sunbug501
    Options
    Ok ...it has been FOREVER since I have posted on here!!! WOW!!

SO much has changed! In a good way! I've lost a total of 23 lbs so far...I started dating this AMAZING guy in July (Justin:bigsmile: )...and I got a promotion at work! :drinker: WOOHOO!!!

I feel bad for sort of falling off the face of the earth..but I guess it happens sometimes. Anyway, I have missed you all so much! I need updates!

OH...and I have a question....I've been burning around 500 or 600 calories on the elliptical everyday (i workout about 60 minutes)...and i'm having troubles eating the amount of calories mfp is telling me. It seems like I always come up about 200 or 300 calories short. Do you think this is a big deal? I want to keep trying to lose at least 2 lbs a week if I can and over the past couple weeks I have only lost 1 or so a week. Do you think this is because I'm not eating enough calories? Maybe I'm just slowing down some too...just wanted to get someone else's opinion! :happy:

Anyway, how's everyone?!?!
  • sunbug501
    Options
    *sounds of crickets*.....

nobody has updates for me?! lol...geesh!!!
  • laurenk182004
    laurenk182004 Posts: 1,882 Member
    Options
    Hey! Nice to "see" u! Congrats on the weight u've lost and on finding a nice guy :) Stick around! No more disappearing!
    *guilty of disappearing too* lol
  • sunbug501
    Options
    Thanks! Well, with summer basically being over I tend to think I'll be getting on here a lot more to keep myself motivated! I dont want to get lazy...although once you get this far along it is pretty hard to stop ya know?! :bigsmile:

Its nice to hear from you. Hope you have a great week!!!
  • GoGetterMom
    GoGetterMom Posts: 852 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! I'm new, but nice to meet you!
  • Fit2btied
    Options
    You are probably fine for now...losing 1 pound a week is great! You do need to start trying to eat your exercise calories! I know what you mean...that's a lot of healthy food! If you eat 3-300 calorie meal/snacks, you'll get those calories and nutrients your body needs. Good luck! I'll be trying to eat an add'l 850 calories today...wish me luck!
  • sunbug501
    Options
    ok thanks for the advice. I guess i'll just do what i can to get the extra calories in...never thought i would hear myself saying that! I guess I am just used to trying NOT to eat so much!
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Options
    ((((((((((((((Jen))))))))))))))))))))))))

girl I missed you!!!!!!!!:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :heart: :heart:

so happy to see you and that all is going sooo well!!! you go girl!!! you look gorgeous and that boy of your amazing!!!

yay Jenn is back!!! :drinker:

hugs!
    Ali
  • sunbug501
    Options
    ((((((((((((((Jen))))))))))))))))))))))))

girl I missed you!!!!!!!!:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :heart: :heart:

so happy to see you and that all is going sooo well!!! you go girl!!! you look gorgeous and that boy of your amazing!!!

yay Jenn is back!!! :drinker:

hugs!
    Ali

Awww! Thanks Ali!! I have missed you too! Hope all is well on your end! I'll do my best to be on here more....i feel bad about that!