GRAZE BOXES - Coolest thing i have ever seen!

Options
Just discovered Graze Boxes onlinne, if you google graze - nature delivered you will find their page. They basically deliver a little box of healthy nibbles as often or little as you like and can even send directly to your work! They are currently running a promotion to get a free box with the below code

543K2YXA

If you use the code you get the first box free and second half price - boxes are normally 2.99! Will let you know the verdict when i recieve mine on Thursday morning! So excited!

Replies

• pooh072572
    Options
    Very cool:happy:
  • caitlinsmum
    caitlinsmum Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I have been getting them for a while and absolutely love mine !!! Hope you enjoy it :-)
  • bossmodehan
    bossmodehan Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    They are really good! Although the normal boxes are £3.49 :ohwell:

Here's my shameless attempt to get you guys a free box and me £1 off my next order :wink:

DKQYFJ5

The portions ARE small but in that sense they are great for portion control and as an alternative to less healthy snacks.
  • AsaThorsWoman
    AsaThorsWoman Posts: 2,303 Member
    Options
    This stuff is regularly available in bulk bins... make your own Graze Box for a fraction of the price!

This is for yuppies who never been to the vegan store.

Tee hee hee.
  • Evermyre
    Options
    Can you get these in the US at all?
  • Katcatters
    Katcatters Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Oh my! They look delicious!! - The bread... Mmmmm!
  • Kirstie_C26
    Kirstie_C26 Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    ive just ordered too :) cant wait til thursday to try it out hee hee :D x
  • emmalouisegrant
    Options
    Uk only I'm afraid, just been reading about the company and think it's pretty funny it's linked to love film! If you join please use my code as I get £1 off my next bo then you get a code to do the same! My code is at the top of the post and gets you one free and one half price!

Thanks guys, so excited about it plopping through my letterbox on Thursday!
    Xx
  • bossmodehan
    bossmodehan Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    This stuff is regularly available in bulk bins... make your own Graze Box for a fraction of the price!

This is for yuppies who never been to the vegan store.

Tee hee hee.

I've not actually paid full price for a single box yet :tongue:
    Once my freebies/discounted boxes are used up, I will be getting this kind of produce in bulk and portioning it.
    It's definitely helping me getting into a habit of appreciating smaller sized treats though!