100 Pushup Program

Options
Has anyone ever tried this? Would love to hear your feedback. It was recommended to me by a friend. Looks interesting!

http://hundredpushups.com/week1.html

Replies

• MassiveDelta
    MassiveDelta Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    Im doing it right now. Last night I did week 3 day 2 . Its hard I think it pushes a little hard. But its working. WOW I just looked. Last night I did 100 push ups. 5 sets. 20, 25, 15,15,25.

I have several times restarted so that I could do certain weeks longer. sometimes I just feel like I can barely finish or not finish at all then I repeat days until I can.

Great program
  • bayles1
    bayles1 Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    Hi,just checked this out,am more than willing to give it a go.Thanks for the tip.
  • BifDiehl
    BifDiehl Posts: 474
    Options
    Hey - thanks for the idea. I think I'm going to give it a try.
  • bjmk19047
    Options
    I'm in...my initial test I did 15...but I am going to stick to column 2. :smile:
  • tookalook
    tookalook Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Okay I am going to give it a try ....I did the initial test did 15 .... . from my knees .
  • benitocereno
    benitocereno Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I do this. It does ramp up a little fast, but you can always repeat weeks as needed.

If you use something like pushup bars or "perfect pushups" the program is much more difficult. I usually use the rotating perfect pushups for the first two sets, then finish without them.

At times it's going to feel like your arms are going to fall off and you can't do another one. Push through and do 2-3 more :smile:. You'll see gains and a nice strength difference in no time. It also helps your core/abs and pecks, a great body-weight resistance workout.