exercise videos

Options
Hey guys!

Just wondering if anyone has an exercise video or videos they have been using, and they would recomend?

Replies

• SafariLara
    Options
    I love turbo jam!
  • Kate_UK
    Kate_UK Posts: 1,299 Member
    Options
    I love anything by Jillian Michales. I'd recommend starting with her 30 day shred,its only 20 mins a day but it really works!
  • loveshannonmarie
    loveshannonmarie Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I'd probably go for the Jillian Michaels 30 day shred it's tough but that's good.. alot of the other ones are just flailing around..not as effective
  • Caper88
    Caper88 Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    I have copies for some of the biggest losers and Jillian Micheal's the biggest winner videos if you are interested.
  • khrys1
    khrys1 Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    I've been revisiting Turbo Jam lately and it's really fun. Also like anything from the Biggest Loser and/or Jillian Michaels. And if you're already pretty fit, Cathe Friedrich is awesome!
  • simplynila
    simplynila Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Tubro Jam or TurboFIRE, Turbofire is my personal fav... you can burn up to 1000 calories in an hour! :) I work for Beachbody, the company that makes them. MSG if you have any questions! :) I'd be happy to help!
  • Charlesworth09
    Charlesworth09 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I do Jillian's 30 Day Shred most days during the week since it is only 25 minutes. I also do the Self workout videos. I like the one's with Ellen Barrett.
  • hardybelle83
    Options
    Anything with Chalene Johnson.. Turbo Jam, ChaLEAN Extreme, or Turbo Fire!! You can't go wrong with her!
  • FitBride080611
    FitBride080611 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I agree, I have several by Jillian Michaels and they're all awesome--the 30 Day shred is a great one to start out with. I just did a Tae Bo dvd this morning and it was great, but a little difficult to follow along because it's pretty fast paced. I also have used Beachbody's Power 90 and p90x in the past (back when I was more fit). I DO NOT reccommend p90x, or the newer INSANITY programs for beginners. Highly effective, yet designed for the more advanced.
  • lildazey
    lildazey Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I have 4 workout videos.
    *The Biggest Loser 30 day jump start- Was good for a beginner workout, the workouts were only 10 minutes long, which left me feeling like I hadn't really done much.
    *Jillian Michaels 30 day shred- A great program! I noticed physical changes within the first 5 days, however, I have never made it past week 2.
    *Jillian Michaels Banish Fat boost Metabolism- An awesome workout that left me feeling exhausted and proud of my accomplishments. This is my favorite work out DVD.
    *Jillian No more trouble zones, I haven't tried yet, I think its more for toning after you have lost weight.

Hope that is some help! Good luck to you!
  • EmilyJ1979
    EmilyJ1979 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Tubro Jam or TurboFIRE, Turbofire is my personal fav... you can burn up to 1000 calories in an hour! :) I work for Beachbody, the company that makes them. MSG if you have any questions! :) I'd be happy to help!

Where can I get these workouts in the UK?
  • vroyyoung
    Options
    I love the Bob Harper Inside Out Method, both the cardio and strength DVDs. I've never worked so hard in my life and am noticing changes faster than ever.
  • toloseme
    toloseme Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    My favorites are the Leslie Sansone Walking Away the Pounds series. I've used the 30 minute and 1 hour walking, which combines the walking with other exercises along the way as well so you're not just walking. You might feel a little silly walking in place at first, but the workouts are easy and fun. Plus, at least for me, they work!