100 lbs lost... pictures I'm so embarrassed about!

Options
Ok so i've lost 100lbs in total so far on my journey, 55 of which is down to MFP... and by far the easiest and quickest bit of the whole 100. I still have a lot to lose but I can't believe the difference in not only how I look but how I feel.

I've never felt more confident and happy in life, I feel so energetic like I want to run everywhere, jump everywhere.... I feel like a kid exploring the world again.

For those of you that don't like mushy romantic stuff skip to the photos.... But I've got a wonderful supportive fiancée who has been there for me every step of the way.... Shes on MFP too and she knows who she is. I couldn't have done it without you.

So embarrassing as it is.... BEFORE:

29uopkp.jpg

21an280.jpg

14js4cm.jpg

And to think that the above I kept on my facebook because they were the best out of the photos at that time!

So now for.... AFTER:

xgk6sh.jpg
^ Last year when my friend visited :)

25ipvt3.jpg
^ Me wearing my Notts County away jersey

tahbip.jpg
^Me and my mum a couple of weeks ago, she hadn't seen me for awhile and couldn't believe the loss hehe

So yeah, thanks to everyone for the support... and good luck everyone :)

Replies

• girlruns
    girlruns Posts: 344
    Options
    If you change it IMG to lowercase, we can see the pics...

But othewise congrats on an amazing loss!
  • MontanaB
    MontanaB Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    you look awesome - dont let anyone tell you otherwise!
    you should be so proud of yourself!!

:D keep it up!
  • Melisha82
    Options
    You look incredible!!!!!!!
  • JoyfulJC
    JoyfulJC Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Great job! Keep up the hard work!
  • nichola_watters
    Options
    Dont be embarrassed, you should be very proud and those pics are testament to how far you have come!
  • healthy1215
    Options
    that is fantastic work and you look amazing! your sucess gives me confidence that I too can do this! thank you for sharing!
  • heyitsmekatie
    heyitsmekatie Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    holy crap! i'd be skipping with joy too! you look amazing and should be very proud of all you've accomplished! good job!!!!
  • Mads1997
    Mads1997 Posts: 1,494 Member
    Options
    wow great job, you should be very proud of your achievement. :drinker:
  • huntmastershaun
    Options
    Good job!
  • cyndi101
    Options
    wow...you look Hotttt:drinker:
    Nice job.
  • jenbusick
    jenbusick Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    Amazing! Wow! Great work!
  • shyaamist
    Options
    Wow!!! What an amazing difference!!! Way to go!!!
  • new_wife
    Options
    That is so awesome! Way to go:-)
  • knowmydestiny
    knowmydestiny Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    you look great! you looked like a cute young man in all the pics, you are just a lot healthier now.
  • fitzie63
    fitzie63 Posts: 508 Member
    Options
    Very well done; congratulations. Now, the biggest challenge you must face is: keeping that lost weight off your precious body.

Tami Jones Shumate lost 187 lbs. Daily, she continues to log every single item that goes in her mouth here on MFP along with her exercise diary. She's been doing that for nearly a year (after the weight loss).

You have changed your lifestyle and did a great job. Please, don't end up like I did with yo-yo dieting for the past 55 years. I now know that I must keep up with this program for the rest of my life.

Claire :)
  • ShandiH
    ShandiH Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Well done!! You should indeed be very proud of your accomplishment!

Oh, and I'm replacing my "Quick to the lips, straight to the hips" your line "Nothing tastes as good as skinny feels."
  • jgkimo
    jgkimo Posts: 61
    Options
    Great job, thanks for sharing & inspiring the rest of us.
  • Amandac6772
    Amandac6772 Posts: 1,311 Member
    Options
    Awesome work!
  • ash120103
    Options
    AWESOME!!!:-) Congrats!!!!!
  • EHuntRN
    EHuntRN Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    Ur mom should be very proud of u...great job...congrats!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!