Coming On Board

Options
Hello Everyone,
I am looking forward to this new found way dieting. I have never really been one who shares a lot about myself with complete strangers, let alone my diet, exercise and nutrition habits so this should be a lot of fun. I guess the internet is the new way!

Replies

• ausbrah
    Options
    Aloha mbeingme,

Welcome aboard. Yes I think this is the new way for open discussion about weight loss. I am the same way, When people start talking about weight, I turn it more into a joke, but now it is no joke. I am 47 and weight at my heaviest which is 168. I have complained each and every day and then I woke up this morning and said this is the day to change the way I feel and think.

I would love to chat with you more and maybe we can help each other along the way, I am just getting use to this chat myself.

Aloha and have a wonderful Presidents day. It is only 12pm here....

Ausbrah - Julie
  • chefchazz
    Options
    hi. you sound like me. im on day 2 of mfp. i like it alot! good luck to you.:smile:
  • amyrc12
    amyrc12 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Welcome aboard!! I was hesitant to 'let it all hang out' when I first started on here too. Just remember that we're all here for the same reason. It's nice to know that so many other people are right there with you or have been through it too. Everyone here is amazingly supportive. I wish you luck on your journey!! You can do it!