Who is like me?

Options
Hi my MFP friends! I was just sitting here and curious about others on here that may have very similar weight loss goals. Here are my stats: I am female......5'7"........my starting weight on MFP was 271 and that was January 7th. I am currently at 253.8. I am looking to be 199 lbs by December of 2011. if you are where I am I would love to friend you on here! :) Thanks

Replies

• Nysie5
    Nysie5 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    im 5'7 as well and i started on 1/25 @250lbs on 2/16 i was at 235lbs, friend request sent! =]
  • jaxcpotter
    jaxcpotter Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm about where you are. I haven't broken down mini goals yet, but getting under 200 pounds by the end of the year is a great goal!

I'll add you.
  • JustSayNo
    Options
    WOW, you are doing GREAT! How are you losing so well?
  • Aurora76
    Aurora76 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Hi.
    I'm 6' 1" and I started at 272 in Jan 2011 and now I'm at 255. I think I could join you to lose weight. :smile:
  • miabrown66
    Options
    I am there with you. 267 on 1/19/11. I am at 240 as of today. I'll send you a request.
  • chubby1978
    Options
    Hi I'm where you are! I 5 10" sw 281 in early January. Down to 266. I'm looking forward to getting below the big 200 as well! Feel free to add me. I would love the motivation and support! Wishing you all the luck!
  • Kwilliams75
    Kwilliams75 Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    I am 5'6 started at 323 and currently at 247. Working for this to be the year that I can get the rest of my weight off!!
  • miabrown66
    Options
    I am 5'6 started at 323 and currently at 247. Working for this to be the year that I can get the rest of my weight off!!

WOW, you already look great! Great weight loss!
  • Raquel1275
    Options
    THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!! I have been looking and looking for you guys! LOL! Where have you all been? !LOL Thank you for adding me! I can use all the support I can get and am here for you guys whenever you need me! :) So glad we have each other!!
  • Raquel1275
    Options
    WOW, you are doing GREAT! How are you losing so well?

Thank you! I am posting everything i eat on MFP and exercising at least 30 minutes 5 days a week. It has been REALLY hard but I am trying. :)
  • mandy8860
    Options
    Hi there I am with you all I am 5'10 and am at 225. I have only lost 6 pounds so I am just getting back in the groove. 2 yrs ago I had my first child and gained 60 pounds and about a yr ago I had got back down to my goal weight at 190. I started to relax on my eating and working out so I am back up to were I don't want to be. my goal weight is 180 but August. I love this web site and all the support it gives you and all the little hints I have learned. Please add me and teach me more I love finding new MFP.
  • wintervixen78
    wintervixen78 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    I'm 5ft 4in (163cm I think). I re-started MFP in Jan 2011. The rest of my stats are in my signature below. In 2006, before I knew about MFP, I was 292lbs and managed to get a lot of that off myself, but still have a long way to go! Feel free to add me :o)
  • JenniCH
    Options
    I am 5'7" and was 276 on June 24, 2010 -- that is the day I hired a Dr that specializes in nutrition and today I am 165lbs. It's been a long, hard 8 months and I still have about 15-20lbs to go (my goal is 150 but I'd like to be between 140-150) but I don't regret a single second of it. Good luck!!!! and let me know if you need any advice, encouragement.
  • carollane
    carollane Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I am with you girl!! I started getting serious about getting these big simi-tires out from around my middle section on 1/19/11, I was a big 272 pounds standing 6'. I am presently down to 258. I would love to join ya'll!!:smile:
  • sanayhs
    Options
    Oh, me!! I'm 5'7.5". I want to say goodbye to the 200s by midNovember (if not sooner!). Summer would be even better. It's about 35 pounds away.
  • sbwood888
    sbwood888 Posts: 953 Member
    Options
    I started on Jan 5, 2011 at 270. I am 5'9". Currently at 256. Being 199 (out of the 2's) is my first big goal. Friend request sent. :flowerforyou:
  • chrisc2006
    chrisc2006 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hi - I'm right along side of you with comparison only my success hasn't been as great as yours. Would love the friend request for motivation.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!