What did YOU do with your day off?

Options
In it to win it! What did YOU do?

IMG_1271.jpg

<3 Cate

** The photo shows up as just a HUGE pic of my laptop for some reason... hope it works for everyone else! Grrr grrr GRR**

Replies

• sweetdee88
    Options
    i worked, boo =(
  • kjc7
    kjc7 Posts: 14
    Options
    cleaned out 22 years of accumulated papers and files and lit a fire in the back yard, thus literally and symbolically destroying my old life.

As for life 2.0...rode my bike on the trainer, read a book by the fireplace, went cross country skiing with my dog and made dinner.
  • Little_Lisa_Ann
    Options
    I worked as well. Then got to come home and shovel snow..whoopie :-\
  • SkinnyCate
    Options
    This is driving me NUTS! I've posted photos before... what gives?! grrrr

Boo to working :(
  • kalebsmama07
    Options
    make [ img ] img<--lowercase
  • kjc7
    kjc7 Posts: 14
    Options
    hmmm, diet mags, salad and water. Go you!
  • kalebsmama07
    Options
    glad u figured out how to add the pic...
  • Proudmumofboys
    Options
    chased my kids around, did house work, ran errands, got caught in a snow/ice storm.. Pretty much the norm.. HAHA! Oh yeah and I have the cold from hell!
  • Dancer4Lifee
    Options
    Went on a gorgeous hike with an amazing view(:
  • SkinnyCate
    Options
    Went on a gorgeous hike with an amazing view(:

I'll be doing that soon!!
  • Serenitytoo
    Serenitytoo Posts: 449 Member
    Options
    I had a coffe/lunch date (first date), Went for a walk along the lake, came home, cleaned up from the kids I had visiting on Saturday and made a big batch of chili for lunches. :tongue:
  • Becky011
    Becky011 Posts: 384
    Options
    Snow day for me :) worked from home And got a workout in !! Glad to get that time in :)
  • kerryannk
    Options
    I gutted my closet!!!

I pulled out my summer clothes to take inventory. I have 4 tank tops :) haha. I also got rid of clothes that are dingy, worn, or unflattering on me (1 force flex garbage bag!). I also threw out 5 pairs of shoes which could tell a story just by looking at them. It was hard to say goodbye to 2 pairs in particular, but they lived a great life, and I look forward to replenishing their empty spot in my shoe cubby!
  • cohollywood
    Options
    Not totally a day off - but - I went to the gym and did C25K W4D1, some ab work, and a cool down on the elliptical - came home, did laundry, edited pictures (my "work" for the day), cleaned the kitchen, played Star Wars on the PS3 with my son, hung out on MFP and now it's time to cook dinner (Apple Chicken Quesadillas - mmm) ! Productive day.
  • poisongirl6485
    poisongirl6485 Posts: 1,487 Member
    Options
    what day off? yeah, work still happens on a non-holiday holiday in my job.
  • RebeccaM2386
    Options
    No day off here. Got up did day one of 30 day shred and then went to work came home relaxed took a shower now waiting for the boyfreind to get home then making dinner