Pumped up PLAYLIST!

Options
So tell me, what songs are on your workout playlist right now? I want to know the ones that keep you going that extra 10 or 15 minutes when you want to hop of that machine or get off the track, but you hear them come on and it gets you pumped to go a little longer and push a little harder.

WHAT DOES IT FOR YOU???

Replies

• arsenal45
    arsenal45 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    This is my 5K playlist:

Closer to the Edge - 30 Seconds to Mars
    Bleed it Out - Linkin Park
    Let's See How Far We've Come - Matchbox 20
    Time Stand Still - Rick Springfield
    Vox Populi - 30 Seconds to Mars
  • suzi67
    suzi67 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Jungle Flames by The DNC
    Telephone by Lady Gaga
    Baby I'm a Star by Prince

These are my three power songs that jump start me no matter what I'm doing.
  • tjsusong
    tjsusong Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    The Anthem by Pitbull
    Bionic by Christina Aguilera
    Sin Wagon by Dixie Chicks
    More by Usher

I've got a pretty long list, I could go on!!! HAHA
  • lucylorelei
    lucylorelei Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I love when I get to Everlong by Foo Fighters. Even though by the time I get to it, I am pretty worn out, I am not allowed to stop running till that song is over. Same goes when I get to Ooh La La by Goldfrapp. Also good: 4 Minutes (Madonna and JT); I Know You Want Me (Pitbull) and just about anything from Franz Ferdinand or the Killers.
  • rcrea
    rcrea Posts: 80
    Options
    I'm checking some of these out right now. lol
  • Jizes318
    Jizes318 Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    I second the (30 Seconds to Mars!) Awesome group. I like Vanilla Ice (Ice Ice Baby), Kings of Leon (Be somebody) Head Automatica (Beating Heart Baby) Black Eyed Peas (I gotta Feeling) songs by Linkin Park, Limp Bizkit, Nickelback, Three Days Grace, and Evanessence, The All American Rejects (Gives you Hell), Outkast (Hey Ya and Roses) I could keep going on and on and on LOL
  • arsenal45
    Options
    Good taste in workout music!
  • Lakerlady5747
    Lakerlady5747 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Since I'm a Spanish teacher, I have a lot of latin music on my iPod, and it's wonderful for workout music! I really like "I Like It" by Enrique Iglesias, "Tonight" by Enrique Iglesias & Ludacris, "Estoy Aquí" by Shakira. I also really like songs by Lady Gaga for working out ("Alejandro," "Just Dance," "Poker Face," "Bad Romance") and I also like some Katy Perry songs for working out ("Firework," "California Gurls"). Some of Flo Rida's songs are also good ("Low" and "Right Round"), as well as songs by Pink ("Raise Your Glass" is one of my favorites right now).

I have about 62 songs on my workout playlist and I'm always looking to add more. I also like to set my workout playlist to "shuffle" and then start with a different song every time I workout. This helps to switch the songs I'm working out to and to keep me guessing so I don't get used to a "pattern" with my songs and working out.
  • lucylorelei
    lucylorelei Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    hey lakerlady! i love Shakira's Ciega, Sordomuda on the pink album where she still has dark hair! It's good for running.
  • Lakerlady5747
    Lakerlady5747 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the song suggestion, lucylorelei! I downloaded it and I think it will be great for my workouts!=)
  • Diem30
    Diem30 Posts: 92
    Options
    My music tastes are all over the place but I love working out to these songs

#1 Roll to Me - Del Amitri
    #2 All Star - Smashmouth
    #3 One Week- Barenaked Ladies
    # Teenage Dream- Glee Cast Version
    # Oh Bo! - Bo Burnham
    #Shakin' Hands - Nickleback
    # I Want you To Want Me - Letters to Cleo
  • arsenal45
    Options
    My music tastes are all over the place but I love working out to these songs

#1 Roll to Me - Del Amitri
    #2 All Star - Smashmouth
    #3 One Week- Barenaked Ladies
    # Teenage Dream- Glee Cast Version
    # Oh Bo! - Bo Burnham
    #Shakin' Hands - Nickleback
    # I Want you To Want Me - Letters to Cleo

Nickleback are cheesy but they sure make some good music to work out to! Animals, Burn it to the Ground, If Today Was Your Last Day...