A Dream Come True?

Options
HartJames
HartJames Posts: 789 Member
Hi! I'm Deni, a long time member of myfitnesspal. I lost 117 pounds through calorie counting, balanced eating, exercise and inspiration in the form of this site! I would be lost without the myitnesspal app. and the support I get here.

Tonight I'm here to ask for your help. I have the opportunity to share my story and inspire others through a contest I entered. The Face of Fitness for Fitness Magazine. It's a voting process and it turns out that my meager 48 Facebook friends and random family may not catch me up to the over 1,400 votes other contestants have. Time to get creative!

I would SOOOO appreciate any votes that come my way. If you can, pass it on too! My story and the vote button is below my photos. Please excuse the spelling errors in my 4am entry. Thank you so much!

http://photos.fitnessmagazine.com/face-of-fitness-contest/08/2011/42?esrc=nwphotofaves_fitcover

Deni

Replies

• mckenzie330
    mckenzie330 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    you have my vote!! Great job, simply fantastic and so inspiring. Keep up the great work, and best of luck to you in the future!!
    ~McKenzie
  • HartJames
    Options
    Thank you!
  • Kate_UK
    Kate_UK Posts: 1,299 Member
    Options
    I voted x
  • HartJames
    Options
    Thanks Kate! Add me too if you like, I still use this site every day :)
  • andreahanlon
    andreahanlon Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    I voted for you. Good luck, and congratulations to you on your great success!
  • bexter7
    Options
    Thank You for your vote for:
    Forever FIt

x x x
  • dracobaby82
    dracobaby82 Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    I voted for you! good luck... can we vote everyday?? lol
  • dtrm88
    dtrm88 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Just voted. Good luck and congratulations on your success!!
  • CFAITH_WARD
    CFAITH_WARD Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    Good luck....I voted for you.
  • RodSurly
    RodSurly Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Great job! Congratulations! I voted! Good luck!
  • Healthyby30
    Healthyby30 Posts: 1,349 Member
    Options
    Good luck and congrats! You have my vote :)
  • HartJames
    Options
    WOW thank you everyone! That was quick! The rules only allow one vote PER DAY so PLEASE pretty please vote daily if you can! :) Also, please add me as a friend :)
  • Painten
    Painten Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    Did you post this last week? I voted on one of these last week?
  • sdgirl22
    sdgirl22 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Just voted :) Good luck!!
  • HartJames
    Options
    Nope wasn't me! I'd appreciate a vote though :)
  • wintervixen78
    wintervixen78 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Voting done and posted to my friends :o)
  • anbegley
    anbegley Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    I voted. Congrats on the weight loss. You look great. Thanks for sharing. I need all the motivation I can get and this truly helps. Have a great one!
  • HartJames
    Options
    Voting done and posted to my friends :o)

Thank you so much! If there is anything I can do for any of you to return the favor please let me know as I deeply appreciate this support!
  • HartJames
    Options
    I voted. Congrats on the weight loss. You look great. Thanks for sharing. I need all the motivation I can get and this truly helps. Have a great one!

Thank you! I believe every little bit helps as does postivie thinking. If it's meant to be it'll be :) Add me to your friends!
  • reneelee
    reneelee Posts: 877 Member
    Options
    I voted, good luck!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!