Does using mfp on your phone help you reach your goals?

Options
I don't have internet on my phone, but I think i will get a data plan when I upgrade my phone next month. Is it helpful to be able to access mfp at all times?

Replies

• jenbusick
    jenbusick Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    Yes, especially in restaurants or on the road. I actually used MFP on my phone for a week or two before finding the website.
  • zorbaru
    zorbaru Posts: 1,077 Member
    Options
    i do. if you are out or whatever you can enter you foods in so you dont forget them.
  • shreddingit
    shreddingit Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    I got a blackberry so I dont use mpf there the screen to small and internet is slow, I like using it on my ipod touch though...
  • in_it_2_win_it
    Options
    I don't have it on my phone, I have it on my ipod touch.. and I found the app for my ipod before I found the website.. and I LOVE THEM BOTH
  • 8RockLobster8
    Options
    for me it is so helpful! I like being able to look up food before I eat it and also to know the number of cals im working with throughout the day. Instead of having a surprise when I log at home.

It works great for me but might not for other ppl. Either way its free to download and really doesn't use that much data.
  • mdamrow
    mdamrow Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I use my phone to access MFP a lot. I just sterted getting serious about losing some pounds, so while I joined in January I didn't start until last week. Part of the reason I use my phone a lot is because my husband is a computer nerd and I can't ever get on the one at home, but I love being able to log my food/exercise no matter where I am especially when waiting for the drs or something like that then I can just play around or read posts. I love it.
  • alishajohnson
    Options
    Yes it is very helpful. I went to breakfast this morning and was able to search my food before I put in my order. I only log onto the website to submit my entry for the day and check out the message boards. It does not have that feature on the droid app. But overall it's great!!
  • sharonmac
    Options
    I love it! I have an adroid and I log my food right away if im out and I also log the calories I burned at the gym right away
  • solrak1969
    solrak1969 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    It is the best thing in the world to have that info in your pocket at all times. It can save you tons of grief, nothing worse than looking up something after you ate it.
  • peachyxoxoxo
    peachyxoxoxo Posts: 1,178 Member
    Options
    I use the MFP app on my Android phone and I looove it. It's nice being able to log what I eat immediately when I'm out and about, so I don't lose track of how much I'm consuming, especially out at a restaurant or party or something.