New to myfitnesspal

zachsk
zachsk Posts: 4
edited September 24 in Introduce Yourself
I'm trying this weight loss plan since I also was able to download this app to my phone. I've tried several diets over the years and maintained until the magic age of 50.....now it's really hard to get the weight off! I'm hoping between the computer and phone I'll have the tools at my fingertips to track - I think that's my biggest problem. I munch without even realizing I'm doing it!! grrrrrrrrrr......
Wish me luck :)

Replies

• jon_dub
    jon_dub Posts: 166
    Hey good luck and if you need support we are here for you.
  • Thanks!!!!
  • susanswan
    susanswan Posts: 1,194 Member
    Hello zachsk and good luck! I just joined up not quite 2 weeks ago. I thought I knew my calories but as usual nothtin beats logging them in! It is nice to see the exercise, too! This is really a simple way to do it here. I'll be 54 in April and a few years back I lost 53 of the 75 I was shooting for. So I'm back in the game 18 pounds up from my lowest and ready to lose the last 30! I've made a commitment that I WILL NOT CHEAT for 90 days! I'm doing well so far aside from the body hijinks of losing, gaining, and losing again! I'm not going to let that derail me! I'll keep at it no matter what kind of mind games the scale throws at me! Good luck to you, too!
  • I track my workouts and food intake thru my phone and my computer and its the best thing ever, i dont think i would be able to keep it up without my phone. good luck!
  • MattAxtell
    MattAxtell Posts: 73 Member
    I started tracking on my phone a few months ago.. then took a break.

I found the website and such a few days ago and it is amazing.

Just make sure you put all of your calorie intakes and calorie burns into your profile, stay on track, and you wont fail.

Good luck
This discussion has been closed.