Replies

• AmberBarrios
    AmberBarrios Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    You got my vote! GOOD LUCK!!
  • knittnponder
    knittnponder Posts: 1,954 Member
    Options
    I voted! Whenever anyone votes we should comment to keep this near the top of the lists.
  • HartJames
    HartJames Posts: 789 Member
    Options
    :smile: Thanks Knit, Amber & Renee!
  • katbass
    katbass Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    I voted for you! GOOD LUCK!

When I hit "submit", they made me type in two words. The words were "You WIN".....I think they are trying to tell you something :wink:
  • chickenlittle
    Options
    You got my vote!!!
  • paleslypink
    paleslypink Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    You got my vote. I hope to have as much success as you have in the weight loss journey. I want to run around and be able to play with my 10 month old daughter when she gets older!

Good luck & you're a true inspiration!
  • Floricienta
    Options
    You have my vote, good luck!
  • rachel1975f
    Options
    Just voted, thanks to Autumn_78
  • Sexymomma76
    Sexymomma76 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Just voted hope you win!!
  • forever28
    forever28 Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    You have my vote! :heart:
  • IAM125lbs
    IAM125lbs Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Vote Cast
  • catmandoodle
    Options
    Congratulations. I just voted for you and will vote every day. Did you put it on facebook?
  • HartJames
    Options
    I am STILL so inspired by the people I meet on this (ongoing) journey! I appreciate your votes so much!
  • HartJames
    Options
    Congratulations. I just voted for you and will vote every day. Did you put it on facebook?

I did put it on my facebook and 4 of my friends did as well :) Hopefully the word will spread and the votes will come in! Appreciate your vote.
  • Iceskatefanrn
    Iceskatefanrn Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    I just voted, and now I'm gonna add you as a MFP Friend! Love to read posts from people like you, keeps me going when I'm struggling! Keep up the good work!
  • HartJames
    Options
    I love to ice skate too! Lucky enough to have a rink right across the street :) Thank you for the kind words and the vote!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!