OUTRAGEOUS! ...

Options
Answers.
Come one come all, my friend SpartanHard accepted PM's to be answered honestly and truthfully. I'll fill his very hard to follow act with some answers less straight forward and a bit more outrageous..Who's in?

Replies

• Mrs_McFadden
    Options
    I cannot believe my eye catching title did not entice any of you! That is truly outrageous :]
  • CalorieNinja
    CalorieNinja Posts: 645 Member
    Options
    Where do babies come from :wink:
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options
    Where do babies come from :wink:

I thought the stork brought them
  • SunLovin1
    SunLovin1 Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    Is it true that you've been breasrfeeding for the better part of your adult life and if so, is it because you secretly wish you had a rack of double D's?!?!
  • LUV2CRUZ
    LUV2CRUZ Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    So, what is it that you think we might like to know about you that no one else knows????
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    popcorn2.gif
  • Mrs_McFadden
    Options
    So, what is it that you think we might like to know about you that no one else knows????

In fifth grade I spent an entire semester reading only and specifically scary ghost stories. I didn't sleep very well. I kept on looking out of my window at night and expecting something there.
  • Mrs_McFadden
    Options
    Is it true that you've been breasrfeeding for the better part of your adult life and if so, is it because you secretly wish you had a rack of double D's?!?!

Kinda? I have been breastfeeding for far too long and I want mine back. I'd take my old school 32 A's back but those times are long gone..so possible upgrades in the horizon, I think my realtor said to me once "Make sure you anticipate how much space you'll need in the future" I'll apply that concept to my rack.
  • Mrs_McFadden
    Options
    popcorn2.gif

You're allowed to drink beer here Carl but you have to ask a question. Doesn't have to be about me!
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    popcorn2.gif

You're allowed to drink beer here Carl but you have to ask a question. Doesn't have to be about me!

If you could get a do over what would be one thing you would change or do differently?
  • taso42_DELETED
    taso42_DELETED Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    what is six times nine?
  • Mrs_McFadden
    Options
    what is six times nine?

I need to go to Kumon :\
  • Mrs_McFadden
    Options
    popcorn2.gif

If you could get a do over what would be one thing you would change or do differently?

One thing?
    I'm not allowed to say it :)
  • muth3rluvx2
    muth3rluvx2 Posts: 1,154 Member
    Options
    Where'd your best screaming orgasm come from?
  • Mrs_McFadden
    Options

Dang. Had to make me go all borderline banning statement eh..uh..my husbands mouth?
    DAMN YOU!
  • mistawalka
    mistawalka Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    As a kid what did you dream about doing/becoming, and what are you doing now to acheive your dreams?
  • JEK717
    JEK717 Posts: 1,497
    Options
    Okay what would a wood chuck would if a wood chuck could chuck would?

And what is your longest held secret?
  • Mrs_McFadden
    Options
    As a kid what did you dream about doing/becoming, and what are you doing now to acheive your dreams?

I planned on being either an Ethno Botanist or a Geneticist. I dropped out of college though..going back in 1.5 years! I'm excited.
  • muth3rluvx2
    Options

Dang. Had to make me go all borderline banning statement eh..uh..my husbands mouth?
    DAMN YOU!

Hmm...mine came from this great little hole in the wall place I can't remember the name of. Purported to serve the best in town. :devil:

But yours sounds better. :smokin:
  • muth3rluvx2
    Options

DAMN YOU!

Hmm...mine came from this great little hole in the wall place I can't remember the name of. Purported to serve the best in town. :devil:

But yours sounds better. :smokin: