I'm new!!!

Options
So far, I am loving this tool. I'm working on losing 100 pounds by this time next year. I need motivation and inspiration!

Replies

• osman2011
    Options
    I'm new also, 1 week old, no weight lost yet, need to get serious. :yawn:
  • SouthernAsian
    SouthernAsian Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Good luck! This tool is great! I never understood how many calories I was actually intaking until I joined. Plus it keeps my water on track which really helps with weight loss. :)
  • fredivk
    fredivk Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Just make sure you keep moving forward. Try not to get discouraged. This is a great site with thousands of great people to help you along the way. I've been a member since June 2010 and I am a firm believer in this site and all that it has to offer. It's really made a difference in my life.
  • ltowne
    ltowne Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Best of luck to you! I have been on MFP since January 1 and have lost 11 pounds....that is until last week when I totally blew it with birthday, valentine's day and anniversary. Since then....it has been non stop eating! I am so irritated with myself and afraid to get on the scales. However, I need to start all over again. So....this will be like my first day...ha ha! Let's begin this journey!
  • Ddietzz
    Ddietzz Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I am a bigger guy, and was eating whatever i wanted. I said enough was enough a number of time, this was because i really had no idea of where to start. In January i found the Android app and decided this will really work for me, and it makes so much sense. I feel that i am responsible for keeping tabs and 'reporting' what i eat. I am now "thinking" about how many calories i will be putting into my pie hole. MFP set me up right at 2600 calories and now its set to 2440 and for the last week an a half i have been taking in about 1400 to 1500 per day and i have lost around 20 lbs at this point, this is now my encouragement.