Women only please

Options
So, I was wondering..
My goal is to lose 60 lbs and will I lose cup sizes too? Silly question, I know but I don't like my D-sized "girls".

Replies

• gmaanneliese
    gmaanneliese Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Your in luck. Its been my experience that the "girls" go first. :flowerforyou: Seriously, you will most likely lose in your cup size.
  • JennLifts
    JennLifts Posts: 1,913 Member
    Options
    YEP! I used to be DD. you will get to lose them :)
  • anna_b1
    anna_b1 Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    I'm fairly certain you will lose all over, so those Ds may become Cs before you know it. :)
  • ace175
    ace175 Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    Hey girl! So I've only lost 10 pounds so far and my goal is 45 but I actually have already noticed them going down a bit! So yeah, yours most likely will go down!
  • Floricienta
    Options
    Yes you will. I thought you were bummed about it. :laugh:
  • us05
    us05 Posts: 54
    Options
    I am sooo happy to hear this! I want to go down a cup size or so! Woohoo!
  • Healthyby30
    Healthyby30 Posts: 1,349 Member
    Options
    I wanted to go down a cup too, or more. So far, I've lost 55 lbs and went down in my band size and up in my cup size!
  • Heather75
    Heather75 Posts: 3,386 Member
    Options
    Yes, but how much isn't up to you. That's the last place I lose weight.
  • SkyeBows
    Options
    wish I wouldn't lose mine I like mine and so does my husband but oh well I would much rather have a smaller then DD chest and be in a swimsuit then a DD and feel gross
  • catcrazy
    catcrazy Posts: 1,740 Member
    Options
    They generally go back to what they were before carrying extra weight. Not lost any of mine but then I didn't gain any on them when the weight went on...my body just caught up with my boobs!
  • nuimproved
    nuimproved Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I was told that would be the first place I would lose--and I am very heavy up top--when I was previously at about 130 lbs I didn't really lose any cup sizes--I seem to store fat more in my lower body. I wish I could lose a couple of cup sizes though--it would make finding bras way easier.
  • AngGermany
    Options
    In my personal experience.....the "ladies" usually go down in cup and band size the more weight you lose!
  • Wendi_S
    Wendi_S Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    I want to keep my DD and lose the butt!!!
  • BigBoneSista
    BigBoneSista Posts: 2,389 Member
    Options
    Mine deflated a little.
  • Pange33
    Options
    I HATE that! My girls are naturally small for my weight (199), and I noticed the other day that my C's are just barely filling out my bra :( I really hope I don't go down to a B if I get skinny :( but I am happy for all the "well endowed" that would be joyous to lose. I've had a few friends in that category, and I know it's not fun. At least I can buy super cute bras.
  • Happy_JoJo
    Happy_JoJo Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I'm down about 75 pounds, my girls are still there in tact much to my annoyance..
  • spacecase76
    spacecase76 Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    It depends on your genetics. I have lost almost 9 pounds, and have to go bra shopping already. Some people lose in the band, some in cups, some all over, some in neither. You can thank your parents :happy:
  • RMinVA
    RMinVA Posts: 1,085 Member
    Options
    Depends...I lost 50# and went from a 40D to a 38C...but it's still a very full C. I'm kind of surprised, b/c in the past that's where I lost it. This time it came off my hips and butt. But I attribute that to running!!

Needless to say, my hubby is quite happy about that!!
  • bonnymom
    bonnymom Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Breasts are made of fatty tissue., so, yes, you most likely will lose in their as well.

I also will be happy to go down in bra size. 42J is just TOO big!! When I weighed 145 in 9th grade I was a DD, so for me, I'll be happy to be that cup size!
  • Sass_ee_mom
    Options
    Is there any way to prevent a decrease in size? Mine are perfect and I don't want them to go down :(